for Game Over

2/25 c1 Kelly Does Writing
This is sweet. Cute story. I love Gwuncan (Duncney was cute at first. But then Action and the second half of World Tour happened... now I prefer Duncan with Gwen) I also thought it was funny when Duncan was muttering swear words to himself during the second round of the game. I don't know, there's just something about that scene that made me laugh. I still really enjoyed reading this though. Keep up the good work!
12/20/2015 c1 HelplessLiability
I wish you could continue this... :(
10/25/2015 c1 Guest
I love Gwuncan and you wrote this oneshot well. Keep it up with your other fanfictions.
10/20/2015 c1 2Jueyluv15
This was really good 4 a short fanfic D
9/11/2015 c1 4xandra19
Haha! I understand to Duncan. I was angry with my brother when he won the games. But then, I was better than him and he was angry with me. :D
Thanks for the story.
9/10/2015 c1 Guest
Loved it! Epically cute! Love you Gwuncan fanfiction!

-Grace
9/10/2015 c1 TDWT Princess
Good story Bella now update the duncan and gwen story with the changing seats PS I c u
9/10/2015 c1 45GreenPokeGuy
Oh Duncan, you and your misleading words. Cheeky. :P

I like how Duncan went easy on her at first, and then he legitimately couldn't beat her, even when he really tried. Gwen must be a fast learner or he's not as good as he thinks. xD

It was a nice twist to have Gwen take it easy on him in the last round. And yeesh, he sure is a terrible winner. :P

This was really good! You're really good at making me consider shipping Gwuncan, because not only are they both IC, but there's no stupid cheating plot like in canon. It just feels right here, so well done! c:

-Green
9/9/2015 c1 86Smoking Wrecker
Good story
9/9/2015 c1 213I'll Cover Angel and Collins
Awwww This was cute! I'm glad you published this. I can't wait to see more of your writing! Bella, this was great.
9/9/2015 c1 13Glowing Insanity
Omg this was so awesome xD loved it!