for Exiled Intent

3/23/2018 c13 Guest
This is the end?
11/22/2016 c13 Mathew5641
I really enjoy your story I hope you come out at the chapter very soon and you're right there's not that many stories with these two

Keep up the good work :)
11/21/2016 c1 valguienmas1
Want more but I am patient.
10/27/2016 c13 valguienmas1
I like this one. Is ofthen that we find Lulu been imfatuated with Veigar, but this is the first time I see her actually strugguling to understand her own feelings, as well Veigar himself.

Not to mention the whole heist and plan on the side helps to expand the story to more than a simple romance fic.

Looking forward for more.
7/8/2016 c13 Stranger
So far, it's a good read. There quite a few spelling and grammatical errors but the is "good". It starts slow but it gradually gets better. 7/10 at the moment.
6/19/2016 c13 101Asa
I love this story! It's so cute. I can't wait for more!
6/5/2016 c13 mcn8746
I need more of this
5/8/2016 c13 6misfire ezreal
Loved it! I think this sets us up nicely for the next conversation between our two cuties. And wow, what a cliffy! :O I can't wait to see more of this story!
And dont worry about it, life is life, and we will be here whenever you update. :) Keep up the good work!
5/8/2016 c13 5GarenKat Fangirl
Took me a while to get some time to read this, but what a good chapter! Love the ending, especially! :D
5/8/2016 c13 Guest
Yay new chapter!
5/7/2016 c13 170mb
so gud! more more!
1/4/2016 c12 3kitsutama
Hi! I'm Tama from Argentina!
So...Omg! Please! Continue this story, it's pretty the best thin I've ever read about lulu and veigar!
I really love how you express their feelings and how you write their personalities, it's amazing. You've a new fan.
Anyways, would you write a fanfic about rumble and tristana? That would be perfect! It's just a recommendation, I want to read something good about them, there's nothing :'(
Okay I've finished! Continue please!
12/17/2015 c12 Savage theron
what a nice little story. have a follow
12/11/2015 c12 marinette cheng
Wow! Wasn't expecting Lulu to reveal her new info so soon - it was surprising, in a good way! Veigar's reaction is PRICELESS, haha! And he's still oblivious to his feelings. Poor little fella. (And poor Rumble, for having to put up with Veigar afterwards.)
I'm looking forward to seeing more! I'm still curious as to what Veigar's got planned for the future. :) Keep up the good work!
12/11/2015 c12 5GarenKat Fangirl
Cute! Oh, veigar, you just don't get it huh.

Looking forward to more, keep up the good work! :)
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »