for Don't Let It Go To Your Head

Update soon
11/4/2015 c17 auntdedra
awsomeness
11/4/2015 c17 Guest
Ugh a repeat of that pathetic joke that was the New Directions beating the Troubltones! And Santana didn't even care about that complete injustice?! Then that annoying tool Puck being the one to host the party, cause only boys can host parties *rolleyes* Plus that vacant eyed, empty headed, drooling idiot Brittany, send her back to special school

And then of course they only cuddle...because they're girls *rolleyes again*
11/4/2015 c17 Anon
So good!
11/4/2015 c17 Arial Wolf
ha proptliy fell asleep with more erotic dreams that san might help come true
brilliant thank you
11/4/2015 c16 pizzamuncher
Well then! Things are definitely moving along for these two!
11/4/2015 c16 Guest
Update plzzzzzz
11/3/2015 c16 auntdedra
really good story!
11/2/2015 c16 Guest
best chapter ever! Definitely moved the story along perfectly
torture
11/2/2015 c16 Guest
So close... damnit Daddies Berries! Great chapter. I'm hooked.
11/2/2015 c16 momo0424
Chapters 12-16 were hella good! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
11/1/2015 c16 Leelan
Oh my God! Just thinking that in the first chapter Santana almost ripped Rachel's head off and now here she was so frustrated that two gay men cockblocked her from kissing said brunette was hilarious for me! But the good thing is that now is out in the open that San isn't playing Rach but this is the HBIC and the resident Diva/Drama Queen we're talking about so anything could happen with them. How is Quinn helpign her though? Really, I can't wait for Sectionals!
11/1/2015 c16 Arial Wolf
Brilliant thank you
11/1/2015 c16 LaurenKnight13
This chapter was adorable, and extremely frustrating. Damn Rachel's dad's for coming home when they did. Although, it definitely makes me eager to read the next chapter. I kind of like the way you two tease your readers. However, PLEASE can we see them getting even more closer in the next chapter? Torture... it's slow and teasing torture!
I must also comment about how much I loved Rachel's thoughts went straight to assuming Santana wants to control her... and Santana liking the idea. I'm a little nervous that I'll melt when they do eventually get together... but it's oh so welcomed.
281 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »