for Don't Let It Go To Your Head

9/14/2015 c2 pizzamuncher
Their hostility towards each other is pretty entertaining
9/13/2015 c1 kiana.long
This is awesome! I can't wait to read more!
9/12/2015 c1 Doritos79
Awesome i love very good job see you next chapter soon :) i love PEZBERRY :)
9/11/2015 c1 momo0424
I can't wait to read more! This is going to be hella good :)
9/11/2015 c1 Guest
"NOT THE NOSE NOT THE NOSE!" LOL
Really good start. I've missed that Rachel.
9/10/2015 c1 snixsrose
I love your fics so so much! Can't wait to see the progress!
9/10/2015 c1 nightingale11
feel like rachel will piss santana off just to get close to her again ahaha
9/10/2015 c1 pizzamuncher
Not gonna lie, the first thing I saw in the AN was 'Effing Perfect' and '17 page long 23rd chapter' and I got really excited thinking that more chapters were coming.

BUT after reading it properly I'm excited you guys have a new pezberry story written, and so much of it, and ready to post every now and then. I needed a good new pezberry fic to read, and this one already feels really good. Loving the tension.
9/10/2015 c1 jhickson001
Great start. I can't wait to read more. The dialogue between these 2 is spot on. Thank you
9/10/2015 c1 52elitemassacre6
Fuck yes this is awesome. I like that you've kind of made it variety clear that Santana's singing voice is very important to her and is obviously a sore spot if poked. Also seriously who could blame Rachel for the way she reacts to Santana? She's the one of sexiest girls on two sexier legs as far as I'm concerned. And though perhaps for now that's the gist of it, I can't wait until Rachel learns about the kind of girl Santana can be sometimes.
9/10/2015 c1 LaurenKnight13
I've been getting scrappy news all day, but reading the first authors note to this made me smile like I there are no problems in the world. Thank you for making my day by informing the readers that there will son be an update to effing perfect. You have no idea how happy you've made me.
I also enjoyed this first chapter of a new fic. Santana is just so angry, Damn! And Rachel... Lol, she never knows when to just shut up for her own safety. I can't wait to read more. I love the sexual tension between them... I wouldn't have minded if Santana did take Rachel to the floor lol, or on the floor.
281 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19