for Don't Let It Go To Your Head

2/25/2016 c26 2hotdamnaya
another amazingly hot chapter. i cant take the suspense anymore! hahaha and what is with that butch pestering girls everywhere? the nerve. and oh, can you please have Quinn wanting to sex up Santana as previously hinted? haha that would be so awesome. cause San in this verse is just so sexy and hot. im sure not only Rach can see that.
2/24/2016 c26 auntdedra
awesome!
2/24/2016 c26 momo0424
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what Santana got for the both of them!
2/24/2016 c26 LaurenKnight13
Lol, that poor girl that Santana keeps scaring... plus she got turned down by Quinn. It's so not her day. I'd love to know her name. Those pick-up lines were terrible, but adorkable.
I fantastic to see what Santana bought, as well as their weekend.
I'm glad Rachel's friends now understand Santana a lite bit more. I think she's all the more awesome for tutoring others. Fantastic for the next up date.
2/24/2016 c26 Guest
Love it thanks for update hope u do it again soon
2/24/2016 c26 Leelan22
Holy shit, this is so good! I liked the interaction with the other gleeks and how concerned they sounded about Rachel and her trusting Santana, they finally are friends. And Brittany been Brittany and Quinn actually been chill and understanding and not acting like a bitch. I'm definitely in love with Santana, like seriously and again with that kind of ending! Ugh, I can't wait for the next chapter and read how Rachel dominates San, it's going to be awesome!
2/24/2016 c26 39images-in-words
So good. So, so good. Love the interactions between everyone involved. I only wish that the updates arrived sooner than they do, but it's always a happy occasion when I find the alert in my inbox. Thank you so much for continuing to share this story. :)
2/24/2016 c26 MsCarmicheal
:O SO CLOSE! I Love the way you builf tension and how you progressed the story. you just cant rush good smut people!
2/24/2016 c26 pandacornforever
I have no words to express how great this is
2/23/2016 c25 Mel
Now I'm hot and bothered in the office. Thank you very much
I missed this story ! Loved the chapter.
2/22/2016 c25 LaurenKnight13
I'm so glad you guys are back... I've been looking out for this chapter, then the one week I don't check, you update. Lol. But I loved this chapter. I love how they are together, when alone when Rachel's dads are there. And I'm happy they like Santana too.
2/18/2016 c25 pandacornforever
Well I absolutely love it.
2/18/2016 c25 2hotdamnaya
hot. hot. so hot. hahaha when will you update again? will it be the sleepover already? i am so stoked. mygawd this story is killing me. haha
2/17/2016 c25 Guest
Oh how I loved this chapter
2/17/2016 c25 Nightingale11
i love the teasing, i love them, i love this story and i missed it!
281 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »