FanFiction.Net
for To Learn a King

6/9/2023 c1 wswpub2
i just read this for the second time and Im thinking it would be interesting to see how Bard decides to start training his warriors for a coming battle that wont likely be during his lifetime.

It would also be interesting to see a demonstration of the middle earth warriors before the kingspeoples of Aman. And how Thranduils and Elronds warriors would save the day if Aman were ever attacked.
11/4/2019 c1 Honoria Granger
I am very late to this story, indeed all your work, but this is wonderful! The only fault is that it’s not jong enough. I wanted to sit in on the kings’ discussions, and the archery lessons. But thank you for the marvelous read you did give us.
10/17/2019 c1 Enide Dear
This was such a great story! Love their ic interactions
10/9/2019 c1 Guest
Amazing. Keep it up!
3/30/2019 c1 Makanie
Great story!
2/13/2019 c1 guest
this was great :)
11/1/2018 c1 wswpub
I really lime the way you use communication between the characters as well as situations in your writing. well done.
8/24/2018 c1 Guest
Very interesting story, I really enjoyed it.
9/16/2017 c1 Thranduil's wife
Very good. Will you continue writing? I would like to keep on reading.
2/25/2017 c1 19AndurilofTolkien
love
1/31/2017 c1 Hawaiichick
What a fun read! :) I love seeing Thranduil go from being a negotiator, king and father and I always have a super soft spot for Legolas. :) Thank you for giving me the opportunity to picture father and son spar with swords/knives. What a treat!
7/17/2016 c1 Morella
The story was fantastic! i loved it.
12/30/2015 c1 Jen Carroll
Since you asked - good. :-)
12/30/2015 c1 UnnamedElement
Excellent writing! I thoroughly enjoyed this snippet. I have always been intrigued by the trade relationship between Mirkwood and dale presented in the hobbit book. Thank you for sharing your insight with us!
12/28/2015 c1 Ne'ith5
Excellent! I really enjoyed the interactions between Bard, Thranduil and Legolas. Especially when you proved what a wise observant and smart elf he is. He is indeed Green Woods greatest king.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »