for Star Wars: The Story of Leia Skywalker and Prince Luke Organa

12/17/2018 c3 Guest
love it
12/21/2017 c1 20DarkLordFluffy
of course Leia would be able to get a shot or two in at Vader. She's Leia and her upbringing wouldn't change how badass she is.
9/15/2015 c3 Guest
IV Star Wars: The Story of Leia Skywalker and Prince Luke Organa
VI Star Wars: The Story of Knight Amidala
9/15/2015 c3 ro781727
That was great! I loved how her and Han's intereaction was similar to their argument in Echo Base in ESB yet different at the same time. I also liked the twist in letting Biggs Darklighter live.

I think the sequels should focus on Leia the same way the canon movies focused on Luke (Leia's the main character but we still get a few chapters focusing on Han and Luke as well as Vader). ESB is 3 years after ANH so by that time, Luke and Han can have a brotherly friendship that can be shown when Leia's on Dagobah.
9/15/2015 c2 ro781727
Interesting interactions between Leia and Luke, she reacted realistically enough given that their roles were reversed. I can picture Leia shooting Vader too since she seems to have a shorter temper than Luke (no doubt inherited from Anakin).

The only critique is that Vader couldn't crush a lightsaber under his foot. He took Obi-Wan's lightsaber and took to his fortress on Vjun.
9/15/2015 c1 ro781727
Technically, Leia isn't of royal blood because Padme was elected Queen, not born into royalty (the canon Leia is since she's Bail's daughter but the AU version in this story isn't a monarch at all since Padme didn't have royal blood).
9/14/2015 c3 Michael
This is a great story! It really good and great!
9/14/2015 c2 Guest
I wish I woke up to find a beautiful woman in armor to rescue me!
9/13/2015 c1 Beru Skywalker
Great start. Can't wait for more. Update soon.
9/14/2015 c2 10Legionary Prime
Pretty good so far. Its being handled well and the interactions between, Han, Leia and Luke are different due to the differeing personalities and situations. Well done
9/12/2015 c1 2northernlion196
I know that this has been done a few times already, but I do enjoy reading these. Kind of nice to see Leia being the knight in shining armor!

Though I admit I am curious that I don't think anyone has written an AU where they meet someone other than Han at Mos Eisley. I mean they could have bumped into Dash Rendar, Nym, or heck even fork over giant stacks of cash to Fett!
9/12/2015 c1 10Legionary Prime
Pretty interesting idea here. Always fan of role reversal stories like this. Wonder how you'll handle Han and Leia.
9/12/2015 c1 1juneleigh72
Really enjoyed the switch of places between Luke and Leia. Leia has always been my favourite character, so good to see her centre stage for once.
9/12/2015 c1 24Pink ranger 13