FanFiction.Net
for Awakening Instincts

6/29/2017 c4 Guest
More please I want to see how this goes
6/28/2017 c3 Epiphany
I honestly have no problem with the breastfeeding. Anyone who says it's not 'normal' needs to realize that this is the Wizardling World and these 2 are creatures; 'Normal' does not apply. Anything can happen with magic, a great example is the fact you can polyjuice into another gender; so the possibilities are endless.
6/26/2017 c4 Ika
keep going
6/28/2017 c4 PiffyEQ
I really enjoyed this chapter and I loved the bonding moment Sev had while breastfeeding. :)
6/25/2017 c1 24Blitza
cute
6/25/2017 c4 1xTCatxx
Oh my god you have to continue please this is so sweet and oh my gods please please more chapters
6/22/2017 c4 krabi
It cute so far, thank you.
Good story
6/22/2017 c4 Guest
Not a bad story, but please spell check.
6/22/2017 c4 Guest
I loved it. I loved how you did the feeding scene and the father instincts that kicked in for Severus. I can wait to see more of their bonding and how old you make Harry in his human form.
6/22/2017 c3 Katie
You do realise that breastfeeding is done by female right? I know it is fanfiction and I'm all for non canon stories but even though some realism would be appreciated. Overall interesting story and fun to read. Nice work
6/22/2017 c3 Guest
Suggestion: Don't go back in the story. You started this last chapter with Snape already saving Harry then went back and did everything from Snape's point of view. That's unnecessary and takes away from the story. Most people just skip it like I did
6/23/2017 c4 A random child
Awwwwwe omg it's so cute o(〃〃)o
6/22/2017 c4 StarFlameSky
Please update soon
6/22/2017 c3 2Royiah
yes update! Thanks! 0
If Harry's mentality is going to be younger then you should have his physical body match that. Itd be kinda awkward if an older harry had a tantrum or wanted comfort.
please please do not have him breast feed. Bottles can be just as bonding.
113 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »