FanFiction.Net
for Awakening Instincts

6/22/2017 c3 2LarmeDeCiel
Hi, I really like your story, I have no problem with breastfeeding in animal form, human form well ... it's creepy (sorry). and for tha age well if he is actong like .. dunno? 4 or 5 I suggest temporary deaging. if 11 to 13 permanent deaging so he got time to grow up as a normal teen.
3/1/2017 c4 Guest
mas mas por favor
2/13/2017 c4 Reader629
Just found this gem of a story! I look forward to your updates
2/9/2017 c4 Guest
Suerte con tu estudio y espero con ancia la continuaciĆ³n me encanta la historia
2/8/2017 c3 SeveritusFangirl
Oh... Err...no please, don't do the breast feeding...it's just too weird... XD
Well, while I love "younger" Harry as a hell cat I don't think it'd feel the same as a human... He does have the mind of a teenager afterall so it'd feel weird if he'd be de aged as a long term effect of the inheritance! Although since it's just the beginning of summer you could always make the de-aging like a TEMPORARY side effect...maybe make him like 9 or 10 in his human form but maybe aging back to his true age of fifteen faster than normal... Thus it wouldn't be a mess when he would have to start school again... And still Snape would totally have to act the parent - also due to their similar nature ;)
I totally loved that Snape was still in character enough when he talked to Harry in his car form... I do think that still maintaing Severus' prejudiced opinion of the boy and his usual mannerism when interacting with the Gryffindor while making his "instincts" push him and kick him toward protecting/comforting the boy more - thus getting to know him better - would make the story way more juicy than simply making them get along instantly! Of course there's also Harry's reserved and self dependent nature to consider here...Seeing it crumble under the effect of the inheritance...and with Snape non the less...THAT will be totally awesome! ;)
So far I'm loving the story! Can't wait for the next update :)
2/10/2017 c3 PiffyEQ
I have no problem with the breastfeeding in both the human and animal form as I do agree about the bonding that can develop.
2/8/2017 c4 Navyangel85
Good luck in school and i can't wait to read more of this storywhen you write it
2/8/2017 c4 tiwan
That was disappointing. If anywhere, then this note belongs on your Profile, not postet as a chapter.
2/4/2017 c3 StarFlameSky
please update soon!
1/6/2017 c3 Guest
mas mas por favor actualiza
12/17/2016 c3 Annie
Interesting. Will you be writing more?
11/18/2016 c3 Guest
Please dont do the breastfeeding idea. It would be waaaay out of character for Severus even if it was only in panther form. Just dont do it...please? I like the idea of Harry being like 4 years old in human form. It would be soooo CUTE! XD
11/14/2016 c3 2DragonPhoenix1026
I like the idea of the breast feeding...sounds adorable..
PS.I really like this story..
Good luck
11/10/2016 c3 ORKCHILD
Slightly younger for Harry
As to the breast feeding only if you have a good reason for why a male cat would be able to breast feed, since Harry still seems to have his human mind
11/7/2016 c3 Polly
Ugh...no breast feeding. Harry is too old for that in any form.
Serverus should look at harry as young cat, not kitten.
Thank you for sharing your story.
113 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »