for Broken Reflection

1/21 c26 yorel
I liked.
Akatsuki makes an appearance.
Shit.

This is my favorite Kyuubi (Kurama) story. I can't wait for the next update.
1/20 c26 2scrandle
Play with the timeline all you want, it's totally understandable and frankly way easier to work with that way. BTW Jiraiya doesn't seem ass-ish to me at all. ANyways onto the review!

Great chapter, I really got a strong theme of empathy throughout it. I really lol'd at Naruto thinking he can play Danzo, like hunny you got another thing coming. But I really do like how you've done it so we see Danzo from Naruto's POV, it keeps his character/mystery behavior fresh. I'm also super stoked for The akatsuki intro, that ending was great! This chapter was really well paced, the scenes flowed together nice and smooth, really enjoyable to read. Anyways yeah I found myself zooming through this chapter, and it left a strong positive impression on me, mainly that the future plot points have been set up clearly, the pacing was excellent and quite a few characters got to show their personality nicely, and that in all the character interactions I got a strong sense of convincing empathy. Honestly this is just such an awesome chapter, and half this review is selfishly meant to remind myself of things to focus on when I write, lol.

As always, thanks for the update!
1/20 c26 4thewolfgod99
HOLY SHITE YES! YOU ARE BACK TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TYTY TY TY TY TY TY TYTY TY TY TY TY TY TYTY TY TY TY TY TY TYTY TY TY TY TY TY TYTY TY TY TY TY TY TYTY TY TY TY TY TY TYTY TY TY TY TY TY TY
1/19 c25 1InARealPickle
I feel utterly betrayed by you as an author. I binge read this story over 48 hours. Feel inive with Natsuki. Andnthen you pull this shit. F.U.
1/19 c26 kyoko minion
Will Itachi tell Sasuke about Madara
1/18 c26 crochetispretty
Welcome back!
1/18 c26 2livinganime14
God damn it, my heart is sad

Aaaaa you almost made me cryy, I literally did a speedrun by just reading this.

And this is so different from what I read, it’s one of a kind. Kurama’s feelings was never conveyed like this in my whole life I’ve read fanfics and it’s refreshing and emotional.

I really can’t explain more of what I think because of how befuddled and emotional I became.

I’m so sorry if you think it’s cheesy but it’s just true.
1/18 c26 Panek
ooh! yay! thank you so much for the new chapter! itachi's here? i wonder how that'll go.
1/18 c26 Guest
Gad this is still going.
1/17 c26 shukkets
nice
12/6/2020 c25 SparkySparkpaw
I love the story, sad you didn't continue this
10/12/2020 c25 NertaFenton7
omg, will you continue this story? please continue it (TT o TT)
10/11/2020 c25 Kurama NTF
So I loves this story and I'm very curious to see if you'll continue it after this point, if you did continue it, can you send me the link to the story?
10/10/2020 c2 1Crimson-princess-Benihime2211
Ahhh Iruka is on the scene, I love this chapter. Great work Author-chan.
10/10/2020 c25 4thewolfgod99