for TRANSFORMATION, Part III: New Beginnings

1/28/2017 c18 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter. Wondering if Samantha will take over as Shadow Broker. Looking forward to more.
1/27/2017 c18 ReadingFriendHurry Up
i wont deny it ... i waited eager on this chapter and i fucking love it
please continue update fast and let me have moar of this piece of art

magnificent

12/30/2016 c17 2istina1268
Well, I have been waiting for this for a long time. I am glad you have more to say about it. How exciting!
12/30/2016 c17 bluemarlin
Wonderful chapter. Glad the process worked and Shepard has a body once more. Please continue.
12/29/2016 c17 ReadingFriendHurry Up
And happy2017
3 stay as you are
12/4/2016 c16 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter. Looking forward to more.
11/4/2016 c15 VelSheppard
Great chapter to go with an unfolding story .
love your creative mind .
thanks for keeping me entertained
10/20/2016 c14 bluemarlin
Wonderful chapter and thanks for updating. Please continue.
9/3/2016 c13 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter. Glad Liara and Garrus found a clone for Shepard. Looking forward to more.
9/2/2016 c13 Guest
Yay! :)
9/1/2016 c13 The Critic 8372
Hard t wait a month, but this story s worth it.
8/2/2016 c12 Jim
This is probably one of the greatest series I have ever read. I really enjoy your work and am looking forward to the next installment.
8/2/2016 c1 Guest
I understand your familiarity with the Chinese language, but... Are all those accent marks really necessary? It's not like actual Chinese people use them in their romanized names...

I also appreciate the trouble you went through to make sure your grammar is more or less spotless, as with your tone. If you could write any more bland, I think your works would be hailed as the workings of the first human robot.
8/2/2016 c12 bluemarlin
Great chapter. Please continue.
7/12/2016 c11 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter. Enjoying your portrayal of Zaeed and Patton. Looking forward to more.
59 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »