for TRANSFORMATION, Part III: New Beginnings

7/6/2016 c11 4eurodox59
This is well done. You know how I know? Because even the sections I would otherwise skip I stop just to read the dialog.

Keep it up!
6/14/2016 c10 bluemarlin
Great chapter. Glad Miranda with Sha'ira's help remembered the location of the Cerberus stations. Please continue.
5/15/2016 c9 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter. Hope Miranda and the consort can find more Cerberus stations hidden in Miranda's mind. Looking forward to more.
5/7/2016 c9 Jim
I really think this is the best story I have ever read
4/10/2016 c8 bluemarlin
Wonderful chapter. Nice job writing the Miranda/Kaidan date. Looking forward to more.
4/9/2016 c8 2istina1268
I am glad you have the Hong Kong and the Normandy working together on this. I was worried that everyone was going to be all spread out when the conclusion to the story happened. They all need to be together. Kaiden and Miranda work as well. He is such a good character. Looking forward to the resolution.
3/13/2016 c7 Jim
This story is incredible. I can't wait to see where it goes.
3/12/2016 c7 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter. Glad to read that Gabby and Ken are going to tie the knot. Looking forward to more.
3/9/2016 c7 Guest
It is always fun to read a new chapter from you. Hurrah for Donnely and Daniels! Ken's character always reminded me of a guy I dated in school. He was an extreme geek who could talk a big game, but when it came to actually having a conversation with a woman he would swallow his tongue. :) He'd ask me what other women thought of him, and I would look at him askance and give him the truth of it. I am looking forward to the seeing what are in the Illusive Man's files. Fun chapters! Lots of things happening.
2/29/2016 c6 VelSheppard
Totally loving this story.
2/23/2016 c6 istina1268
Anxious to see what Liara and Garrus find! Thanks once again for the story.
2/21/2016 c6 bluemarlin
Nice chapter. Wonder if Liara and Garrus will find anything at Cronos station. Looking forward to more.
1/28/2016 c4 1Draed
Found the sequel - great reading so far!
One thing irks me though... the timeline in this chapter is a little off. In one of Cody's section he mentions he talked to Shepard about moving her gear... then a couple sections later he has to ask EDI how to contact Shepard in the first place ? It's kind of in the wrong order.
And I would have assumed that Cody would contact Shepard as the first thing he does after setting foot onboard the Normandy, what with her being THE SHEPARD and all, big reaper-war celebrity superstar, etc... and being able to commandeer the Normandy despite what the crew does to prevent it.
imho
1/15/2016 c5 Guest
Yeah, I found Masani's speech pattern to be a little awkward. It is getting better. :) Joesiar...just get rid of him. He is not worth the effort of a storyline anymore. :D I am looking forward to some more on Garrus and Liara.
1/9/2016 c5 Guest
Zaeed is way too cockney
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »