for TRANSFORMATION, Part III: New Beginnings

1/9/2016 c5 bluemarlin
Great chapter. Interested to see what you do with your Hobe character. Please continue.
1/9/2016 c5 15Desert Sunrise
I like the new crew additions, though I always think you go a bit heavy on Zaeed's accent... personal preference. Also, I wish Alenko had turned Joesiar into a splotch on the wall when they were done with him... especially after the comment about his uncle getting him out. He's such a stain on society, it would be better if they didn't risk that man ever getting out again. Squish him like the roach he is.

Not sure where you're going with Hobe; I only hope that if he tries something with Park, that Xiùlán gets to remove his head. :-)
1/6/2016 c4 bluemarlin
Wonderful chapter and emotionally powerful first scene. Looking forward to more.
12/16/2015 c4 VelSheppard
As always love your work.
12/15/2015 c4 Jim
I love this story.
11/26/2015 c3 Divvycrip
This has been one of the most interesting and engaging storylines I have read within the Mass Effect universe. Thank you for taking the synthesis idea and RUNNiNG with it. :)
11/17/2015 c3 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter. Glad to read Miranda is getting the help she needs to deal with her mental trauma. Please continue.
11/11/2015 c3 VelSheppard
I am really enjoying your story and i live DS as well . Between the 2 of you i look forward to a wonderful adventure.
And thanks for you Shout out on Remeberance day Lest we forget
10/17/2015 c2 bluemarlin
Wonderful chapter. Looking forward to seeing more of Miranda and Kaidan. Please continue.
10/1/2015 c1 Jim
Fantastic start. Looking to be every bit as good as the first.
9/22/2015 c1 VelSheppard
A beautiful start to the story,
Love tbe character development of Lt Morse And Sandra...
Looking forward to this piece
9/20/2015 c1 2istina1268
Action. Packed first chaotet! Nicely done. I'm looking forward to more.
9/17/2015 c1 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter and start to this story. Those Blue Suns infiltrated the Alliance pretty well it seems. Looking forward to more.
9/14/2015 c1 mareed0389
Wow. You've started off Part 2 with a bang, that's for sure. Looking forward to future chapters.
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4