for Fairy Tail : The Imperium Encounter (Re-Upload)

6/3/2018 c15 YourFellowOtaku
Ahhhhahaa that last part made me laugh so hard, I actually thought this story was on hiatus/discontinued but I'm delightfully surprised to see I was wrong. Good job,keep it up I wanna get so invested in this that I shut out all socialisation (And yes, I acknowledge how sad that is)
6/1/2017 c14 YourFellowOtaku
Ohhh neeeeee ERZA! Why does the one romantic moment between natsu and erza have to be spoiled in the worst way possible?!it was my birthday dude this is the worst day ever (btw DW about me calling u a dude if ur not a dude I call everyone dude... don't judge...)
3/28/2017 c11 Guest
Your a good writer and this Story Deserve more attention
11/17/2016 c9 2WolfGaming
Quite the good chapter. Although I do have 2 questions 1. Wouldn't Natsu go into dragon force considering the situation? The the second question is isn't Natsu and Erza around the same power level? I apologize if I got the information wrong it has been a quick minute since you updated, and I tend to be forgetful at times.
9/14/2016 c3 2DoomMarine55
Not interested in reading about your team of gary-stu thanks.
9/11/2016 c8 2WolfGaming
Great chapter! Can't wait to see the fight.
8/30/2016 c7 WolfGaming
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what the new "boss" is like. If he is as big as he seems it will be interesting to see if hes really slow and if they will have to pull a god of war. Oh, and yeah. I think the longer the chapter length the better. A lot of people just create really short chapters that would take like 2 or 3 of the chapters to make a good length'ed one.
8/19/2016 c6 WolfGaming
Pretty good chapter. Perfect chapter length, too. Hope to see some actual romance soon, too!
12/10/2015 c4 alpsy
I'm not sure why but I really like this Fic, it could possibly be the sense if Mystery and suspense, since a lot of things are unclear especially certain characters.

What's this about Natsu slapping Erza awake at her place?