for Child of Light and Madness

9/15 c1 primalparadox
So your sticking to the lore? While having Sheo completely sane, rational and even logical as he decides Harry's fate? I get the need to fudge things a bit to get Sheo and Mirid together but a sane madgod? Madness!
7/3 c1 Meltricon12
one of the worst character destructions and cringe fatherfics, daedric princes falling in love with each other and raising an aedric child
6/18 c5 Akrit
Your fic was alright, a bit rushed in places where there should've been more dialogue and explanations, but god you lost me instantly at the marriage contract.

I hate marriage contracts, the laziest way of setting up a pairing and are always done in a way that's utterly and completely unrealistic. Oh, we have a marriage contract? I suddenly realise that I'm in love with you and always will be for the rest of eternity.
6/17 c22 turtleshep
I would love to see more of this story and I'm sorry to hear you're either still depressed or whatever hope you get better soon
3/10 c1 Ltbutterfly287
The very premise for your story doesn’t make any sense because sheogorath would find the situation funny if not that then normal or would want to talk to Voldemort. He literally embody a chaos and madness, morality is a impossible concept for him because morality is a byproduct of order which is his antithesis.
2/7 c8 Vampireking40
So Harry better known as Halios can switch genders. That is interesting and make he or she a better choice for Ravenclaw. One question which dorm to Halios use the boys or the girls.
2/7 c7 Vampireking40
Ravenclaw is good but with who raised Harry in the world of Skyrim I think Harry would have made a great Slytherin.
11/27/2021 c22 Mathel
The wizards seem to forget a lot over the summer.
In their first year, Halios was casually gender-bending between lessons, yet they had to explain this ability again at the start of the second year.
Also, during first year's Christmas Halios learned Lupin was a werewolf and currently in Japan. They offered to speak with Hircine. But during second year's Christmas, they seem to no longer know this.
11/25/2021 c11 2Detsella Morningdew
Naming something in the dragon tongue is a little more complicated than just having a cool name that means something. First, it affects the nature of the named something. And second, speaking that name (and understanding what it is) speaks something into being, like all words in the dragon tongue.

Okay, since the named something is also of that nature, it just summons them, but still. Dragon names are usually somethings that *are*, not somethings that are given.
11/23/2021 c8 Detsella Morningdew
Hey, where's Mysticism?

Anyway, my point is that the humans of Tamriel likely have different classifications of things. Telekinesis was a Mysticism spell, then when Mysticism was removed from the game, it was the only spell left in the game, which then got assigned to Alteration.

There are even books in Skyrim that talk about the different arguments people have about the schools of magic.
11/23/2021 c6 Detsella Morningdew
If I were Halios, I wouldn't bother with gender at all, and just be... something in between. Why bother with pretty much superfluous organs? (Especially at that age, if his mentality is similar.)

But this is much more interesting story-wise, because if he was just genderless, people would just continue to refer to him as male, and he wouldn't object, and there would be pretty much no point in the distinction at all.
11/8/2021 c4 Melkor Entropy
JustImagine: Voldemort at Hogwarts gloating about his victory as light wizards cower. Then, a lone figure steps out and walks to Voldemort. A young man with hair of (literal) gold, dressed in leaf green robes with a silver cloak bellowing from his neck. This figure stops, looks at Voldemort condescendingly and raises his arms. Suddenly, two oblivion gates burst open as countless dremora and aureals charge as their god commands, while from the gates, a haunting tune sounds.
'Of all the daedric princes, there's one with shocking light,
His goal, purification, and destruction of the dark,
God of songs, Prince of bards, captain of healing,
He walks the lands of Nirn and Earth,
And sows the seeds of strength and wit.
THE PLANEMELD IS NIGHT
THE PLANEMELD IS NIGHT
AS HALIOS COMMANDS.
11/10/2021 c22 gerald.lenard1234
didn't you already say on the first Christmas he'd look into getting the artifact to control the change?..
10/24/2021 c22 reaperblaze
Loving the story can’t wait to read more keep up the great writing
10/19/2021 c4 Yub
Why would you say hir and sie instead of just they or their. It seems like you're overcomplicating it unless there is context for that choice other than you just mixing he/him and she/her.
592 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »