for Contritum Caelum

10/25/2020 c11 3Valen Goncalvez
Please update more of this amazing story it's so beautifully written! And thank you for your efforts!
7/25/2020 c10 5Lunary
I love to read more and to find out how things continue.
I hope you are as well as you can be and that there"ll comes a time you come back to your storys and that you let us find out how things are going to turn out.

Regards
Lunary
5/17/2020 c10 Victoria1676
This story is really good I hope to see more chapters but take your time UwU
4/30/2020 c10 3Valen Goncalvez
It was a good chapter, I will look forward to the next update!
4/10/2020 c2 Hina-cchi
This chap is interesting. Knowing it'll ending after a few more chaps...is just...sad
2/24/2020 c11 Guest
Please update
2/2/2020 c11 LavaLilly
All Man! Everything was about to go down, why?! Before I forget your story was amazing I fell in love at first sight. No comment of mine will be mean unless I'm cursing out someone in the comment section. And don't think amount the negative stuff people say on your story, cause that clearly mean that they've never seen what a good story looks like, like really you go into depth in detail, your characters are unique while maintaining their organizational base characteristics and you story is one of a kind.
11/7/2019 c11 Guest
Please update and finish your story soon. Its one of my favourite and I hope that you continue it. I’ll always be on the look out for the next chapter! Good luck!
10/9/2019 c11 Kit
Its fine we understand why its going to take a while. Take your time and be with your family.
9/6/2019 c1 PTD011103
omg please update! i want to know what will happen next
3/3/2019 c11 ACasualHuman
and I quote vineB*tch you got me f*cked up~ You can suck ma left nut."

I got have any nuts

I'm female.

Never mind then. Once again with some spelling mistakesCough*Mukuchanhashadalittletoomuch'U'timeifyougetwhati'msayingheheh*cough*). Fewer mistakes then the Fluffy!XanXan and TsuTsu fanfic, but you get the gist. At least I hope.

No seriously though. At this point, your writing is stringing me along and I don't like it. Halp.

Also, I really like this idea of yours. it's brilliant.

With well wishes, I am off. Please, I hope you continue to update. Thank you for writing this in the first place.
2/16/2019 c11 liz.heartville18
Next chapter please. . . . .
1/3/2019 c11 olivia.rodriguez.927
I love this and can't wait for more~
12/4/2018 c11 7MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime
Hope that you update soon!
11/25/2018 c11 Robby the Cyber Warrior
Well, that is a downright painful cliffhanger last chapter. I'm guessing the pacifier is fucking with the flame cage and/or having a negative reaction to the drug then? Though the first seems more likely
284 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »