for Eunoia

1/20 c12 Kris
I've enjoyed your story. It's very sweet. :)
9/17/2020 c12 Cat
This story is absolutely beautiful! I cannot express how this story make me feel so happy and peaceful at the same time. This is amazing!
9/6/2020 c1 Guest
I don’t think I will ever get tired of re-reading this. It’s so quaint. Which may be an odd way to describe a fic, but there’s a tone to this story that i just love seeing.
8/27/2020 c12 1Koums
I love this story so much, it’s made me smile every chapter. I’m super sad that you stopped updating I was really looking forward to the rest of their 2days and the team finding out about them and hermione finally telling spencer about her past and her family.
8/19/2020 c1 Anubis777
Wow what a wonderful story amazing writing and a brilliant idea thank you very much hope you write more thanks again
8/18/2020 c12 Justanothereader
Dear author,
I hope you are well and all your problems had been at least diminished in intensity and quantity. If I could, I would send you my old, but still functional laptop to keep your amazing stories alive. I keep hoping I’ll see another chapter or more every time I come back here. This story is such a balm sometimes, that I cannot forget about it. So thank you. I’ll be “around” here for when you will find the possibility to post again.
7/10/2020 c12 6jada951
or, oops, the story is done for now. Even though it has been a few years, this would be a story worth continuing. At least I think so.

I hope you do too.
7/10/2020 c11 jada951
what a delightful, fun time for them to have together.

It makes me sad knowing there is only one chapter left...
7/10/2020 c4 jada951
I realize this is now years ago t hat you wrote this, but I am enjoying it. A unique couple. Well suited, I think.
7/9/2020 c12 1Jikol
I was wondering if you have completely given up this story? I really hope you’ll come back because I honestly love this story so much.
6/28/2020 c12 ImagineBambi
I am in love! I know it has been a while since your last chapter and I hope you are able to someday return and post a new chapter. I love the idea of how they spend time making a childhood they never had.

The fort, water fight and even stealing a chocolate bar. If you ever get s chance to post again I will definitely be waiting. Cause I want more Reid is being weird chapters and the team finally meeting Hermione. Best of wishes!
3/2/2020 c12 10greendayjewels86
I love this update again when you can. Hermione and Spencer are wonderful together I can' wait for more, keep up the good work.
2/15/2020 c12 Neon Orion Black
I love your story! There has got to be no way for a story this good to be legal. Seriously, with the amount of times it made me squeal and feel fluffy all over, it should be illegal.
Hope you'll continue it soon!
2/11/2020 c12 Carryon
Hello, I thank you again for your wonderful story. I was hoping so much to see another chapter for this story.. But don’t think I will given up on it. I will check for updates every once in a while. I hope everything will work out for you and you’ll get your inspiration back so that you will continue to bring light in our life.
10/8/2019 c12 Sagacity Lupin
Wowjust... I read your bio and it seemed understated. You just took two of my favorite characters and turned my world upside down. I don’t know if I should be mad or incredibly grateful you’ve given me this for them... wow! Thank you for sharingin looking forward to an update...
322 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »