for wrong way

3/7/2018 c4 12Geeky Graceful Gum
Sad:( But I want more! I love it!
3/1/2017 c1 15MLPStevenUniverseLPS
This is my new account... You should totally update this.
5/6/2016 c4 7Arthur101SueEllen
George seems to have lost his battle? I like this story.

It seems George will not get Jenna and something bad will occur such as him being labeled a stalker or being beaten up or something.

I hope there is a nice outcome that makes both George and Jenna happy.
9/29/2015 c2 Arthur101SueEllen
I hope you update this very soon and complete the story. I would like it to be a long one but just my opinion...

I really like how this story is going. I think it's pretty sad for George but I can see this being pretty realistic.

To be honest I think that Jenna is portrayed as one of those fake nice girls who will lead someone on while playing nice because she doesn't want to hurt them but really is instead.

I totally dislike people who are so obviously saying garbage... For example You ask out someone who is single and looking. This single person who is looking for someone says to you " You're an awesome person and you'll find someone sweet eventually " and it happens that a few other single people who are looking for partners say pretty much the same thing to you... So if they think you're so awesome and they are looking for someone why not pick you? It's garbage and they clearly think you're NOT awesome at all otherwise they would be all over you if they are looking for an awesome person... and yes this is a rant but also a review to say that I like your portrayal as it seems pretty realistic... I really dislike that... I have a strong dislike for the Jenna you have in this story... and I think George is awesome and amazing and I would be interested in a nice person like him... or Fern (I don't even care about gender... it's just looks to me...)

Thanks for reading this all the way through if you did...