for Closer

2/4/2020 c1 3gostephtaylor
AWWW, I loved it
3/22/2016 c1 43ericajanebarry
Oh, those meddling Crawley women! I love the way Mary considers it her responsibility to look out for Isobel. You've so many wonderful elements here - Isobel spending time with George, implied closeness between she and Mary, Richard as her confidante after Matthew's death, Isobel in the garden.

I just love the way he stares at her while she's working in the flowers ... and then makes neither an apology nor any move to stop. The way he teases her about her "habit" of turning down marriage proposals, their sweet kiss, and then he finally asks THE question. My feels are dead!
10/2/2015 c1 138LadyPalma
Amazing sequel, I loved it as much as the first part! I appreciated Mary's role in it and melted in the end. Those two "fools" are obviously meant for each other;)
9/19/2015 c1 Guest
Oooo please post more soon! I ship those two so much - they are perfect for eachother. I love the way you are writing them, especially richard :)
9/15/2015 c1 22TeaNSympathy
Ahh, I loved this. I adore how gossipy they all are. And Richard and Isobel's relationship is perfect- I love the humor and how comfortable they are with each other. Can't wait to read your other ones!
9/14/2015 c1 eyeon
Awww you made them so adorable! I wish there was more to this story!
9/14/2015 c1 Guest
Definitely not enough Richobel in life! Thank you, liked the story.
9/14/2015 c1 20EllieRoberts
Richobel ff is my drug :) ...apart from chocolate and earl greys. I'm so glaad you are feeling inspired because I'm loving every word of this ride -can't wait to read more - give us more! :p
9/14/2015 c1 beyondthesea
Thank you! I love your story. It was very well written. I wish it'll be like that in the show!