for The Adventures of Mother Hen, Genius One, Captain and Genius Two

5/19/2019 c1 Guest
So good!
8/3/2016 c1 pinkplushiebobo
I'm going to sound like a little child but oh please oh please oh please continue and make this into a series! It's so good and I would love to read more
5/18/2016 c1 2hannahleanda
OMG PLZZZ CONTINUEEEE 333
1/10/2016 c1 5OfficiallyWhelmedSpitfire
I liked it a lot! . I'd really like if you continued it. .
11/1/2015 c1 Lucaya's daughter
Are there going to be more chapters?
10/11/2015 c1 Gleek888
I'm a Rucas fan but since I love Girl Meets World and your Glee 2035 is incredible I knew I definitely had to give this a try and I have to say I definitely wasn't disappointed.

I'm very open to the idea of Lucaya being endgame because they look good together, they have chemistry and Maya's my favourite character so if Lucas makes her happy then I'm all for it, as long as she respects Riley's feelings in the process.

This was a really cute one shot and I love how you expanded the gang to include Smackle and Zay, not just Riley and Farkle. The four of them playing cupid was very sweet and funny but I'd love to see more of a Lucaya romance so like your other readers have already requested please turn this into a series because you write Girl Meets World really well.

Thanks for a great story, keep it up and I can't wait to read more from you soon.
9/15/2015 c1 Guest
Make it into a series is awesome
9/15/2015 c1 6Mimi1239
Aw, that was so cute! :) You really should turn it into a series! Awesome job! LOVED IT! :D
9/15/2015 c1 Cherokee Daniels
update Please
9/15/2015 c1 absurdambitions
Make a series. loved it.