for Fractured Friendship

4/23/2017 c1 theLoverofAllThings
wtf? interesting and a good plot but WTF?!
3/29/2016 c1 16Knifez
Holy shit! I did NOT see that coming!

One little thing was it would've been nice for it to have been established when this took place? Assumedly after TDAS because Gwuncan is no more, but after TDPI? After RR? Trent complains about the contracts keeping them there so surely it cant be THAT far in the future where they've been there for years or anything.

But yeah, the friendship you wrote between the two dudes was great. Very natural and cool.

Then Trent kissed Cody. So yeah that happened, but it was a nice story twist and I liked it. Really dropped my jaw.

Then theres Trents clever ploy to break up Gwody, ironically nearly identical to how Heather broke them up the first time in Island.

However I have a serious issue with Gwen's reaction. Cody, this guy that had been hounding her FOREVER, have been happily dating and she sees Trent kiss Cody and 100% believes he's gay and breaks up with him on the spot? I think she'd laugh and ask what the hell is going on. It's Gwen, not Courtney.

So yeah, big issue with Gwen's reaction but everything else was super good! I liked it, keep up the good work!
2/27/2016 c1 1TopRanger237
Good start perfect amount of drama and detail.
9/22/2015 c1 31JShark419
Ooh, this was nice. Sad to see Trent so mopy in the beginning and interesting to see him be such a douche in the end. Poor Cody and even more sadden Gwen. And Lol, at Trent and his sun lotion, which has nine letter in it. xD Keep up the awesome work. C:
9/18/2015 c1 26kazikamikaze24
An interesting one-shot, though I wish that Cody would have told Gwen the truth from the get-go instead of lying. I mean, NoCo is something he is used to getting heckled about, so something like this, while awkward, would not come around to haunt him.
9/17/2015 c1 jster1983
I like to see a sequel where Trent regrets what he has done.
9/16/2015 c1 Guest
Wtf man
9/16/2015 c1 Wow
What a asshole please make another chapter with gwen and cody getting back together