for In Another Life

8/9/2017 c6 icysweet34
This is promising! I just hope you'd improve your transitions. Otherwise, your plot is interesting. Keep up the good work. :)
11/29/2016 c6 unknown.noname
please do continue,,, i cant wait to read more. your story is really good. hope u continue. may good bless u
1/21/2016 c6 Surreal
Its already getting into interesting part.
Please continue this story too!
11/22/2015 c6 8natasha calli
Whoa! So she's starting to realize it. I like it.
11/12/2015 c5 9Yennefer
Interesting how Athrun doesn’t want to think about his past now, but I think I can understand him in a way. Still, his past is going to kick his butt for sure, poor guy ;)
Thanks for the updates!
11/12/2015 c4 Yennefer
Ok, I’m here for more Dearka x Athrun interaction. Dearka seems to put some fun into Athrun’s life, heh. Ok, Kira approves her relationship with Athrun. This was not the best way to learn you gave a birth to a child, poor Cags.
11/11/2015 c5 brave kid
whoa nice chapter,i started to like your stuff,please keep it up
10/28/2015 c4 echi.zala
I guess I will love this story
multy dimentions, I never read this kind of story so far, and this story really make me curious every single chappter anf can't wait to know the next story.

but honestly I'm a little confused with the "past conversations" becose english is not my every day nor my national language.
is it some kind of old english language or something?
10/23/2015 c4 11Nemui Neko-cchi
I'm so excited for next, so, next next next please...
10/21/2015 c4 Guest
Great chapter! I really love this story. Btw, I have stretch marks and I haven't been pregnant. Now, I kinda find it funny how Kira remarked about Cagalli's stretch marks. It's like he's being rude to her even though it was the opposite. Lol. Sorry about that. I laughed so easily even at simple things and puns.
10/20/2015 c4 Guest
Great story but I'm a bit confused. Why does her having stretch marks mean she gave birth because I have them and I've never even been pregnant
10/20/2015 c4 Pansy25
Omg! So the child with kira is cagalli's baby? Athrun you idiot!
10/16/2015 c3 9Yennefer
Ok, so he is Kira. And now Meer seems to be from that kingdom/time/dimension too. What the heck is going on here? I really like the scene with AxC, I can feel the closeness. Thank you for this story, I hope you will keep it :)
10/16/2015 c2 Yennefer
The plot is thickening, I wonder if that guy was Kira with Athrun and Cagalli’s child? But hell, how? I’m super intrigued, trying to figure out what’s going on will be fun.
10/16/2015 c1 Yennefer
Wow, what a start! I’m a sucker for knight/kingdoms stories, so the beginning made me really happy. And then we landed in modern times and it got better.
23 Page 1 2 Next »