for In Another Life

10/8/2015 c3 Pansy25
Yay! I'm happy athrun and cagalli had alone time! I'm also happy the stalker isn't Yuuna. That's just creepy if it was. I guess he knows who she is because he's watching out for her but he's not telling.
10/8/2015 c3 4HNNKN777
Hi! Just dropping by to give my appreciation to the kind of plot this fic is sailing towards. I gotta' say that you have a pretty interesting concept that you have managed to conjure, a have a few possibilities playing out in my mind regarding Athrun and Cagalli's relationship but alas I'm sure you have a few tricks up your sleeves. The pacing is kinda slow or am I in a hurry? Anyways, I hope it wouldn't hurt you Author-san to give your readers a daily dose of Asucaga moments in the next chapter ;) I'll be patiently waiting for your update, hopefully soon. :-)

~HNNKN777~
9/25/2015 c2 Pansy25
I wonder who that guy is. Yuuna maybe?
9/19/2015 c1 4pansy25
Its a very interesting premise. I would love to read more about it.
9/17/2015 c1 28Fuyu Aki
Nice start. Hello pchop, I read two of your Gundam Seed Fanfic and this third story, I hope it'll be a great story like the others. First I'm a little bit confused with the timeline and the storyline, so it takes some reincarnation time, using medieval theme as the past life and modern life as the present for both Athrun and Cagalli? It's quiet interesting since the way you describe each of event with a good words so I can imagine their movement and expression, love it. So, I can't wait for the next chapter. sorry if there any mistakes on my review.
9/17/2015 c1 Oh la la
I'm a bit confused, but i guess that's why you need to wrie chapter2? :-)
9/17/2015 c1 11Nemui Neko-cchi
what this? medieval time switch to modern time... wow! love it. kind of rencarnation or what? *curious* or time travelling?! *morecurious* anyway ... its interesting, hope you'll update soon.

thanks,
nel.
9/16/2015 c1 Introvertalert
Hey, great start. Although I do not have an ounce of skill to pronounce archaic language and sometimes confused with their usage, but Im liking every bits of the prologue. I hope you will update regularly. Cheerios!
23 « Prev Page 1 2