for The Dragon Phantom Sixth Man

4/24 c12 taiwoeretan1
Is it that you're not updating here anymore?
3/28 c11 EndlessChains
A well done story. Nicely done with how the plot flowed with Tetsuya's parents going to the shrine for a blessing and it would seem he will be quite strong in the future. It was interesting to read how he grew up from a child to being in middle school as he made friends along the way as well as got interested in basketball. Really enjoyed the changes that took place from canon to have Testsuya meet the future Generations of Miracles as well as how they all got interested in him. Can't wait to see how the story will progress as they all continue to grow. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
10/27/2020 c7 HollowSeven
What the hell?
10/27/2020 c6 HollowSeven
Man, that last clutch was kinda cliche and cringy...So he would be the weakest Miracle? Others breezed through the 3rd test, while he strugled. Where that Dragon Blessing?
10/26/2020 c1 Drcaus
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon and Grimgar of Ash and Fantasy crossover.
Tales of the Abyss and Rising of the Shield Hero crossover
10/21/2020 c12 erasenpai946
How good that the story will not stop I read all the chapters now and I liked the story, and the harem, the question now and which one will make your move in Kuroko first?, I personally think that it will be Aomini she is less shy than the others (although the blonde doesn't know her name, she will probably also be hitting on him whenever she appears, and will cause jealousy in others)
10/17/2020 c11 Xavier Arias Gonsalves
Long Hiatus is right, where have you been bruh. I keep rereading this story cuz of how cool it is and can't you at least give a sign. I get it corona and school/whatever life is shit and I do hope you stay safe but can we at least get an update on whether you're struggling with writer's block or if you've got other issues. I'm just saying.
1/27/2020 c12 15NinjaFang1331
I am just glad you didn’t give up on this story
1/27/2020 c12 SomeGuy717
Just when I thought this was finally getting an update...
10/17/2019 c12 Poseidon3000
good fic
9/26/2019 c12 1Snappy Flowah
F*CK!.!.!.!
DAMN YOU, YOU MADE ME EXPECT AN AWESOME MATCH, INSTEAD I GOT CLICKBAITED! TRICKED!.!.!

I hate you so much right now.

~Snappy~
6/27/2019 c2 PsychoticHeat98
This story is amazing but the reason for suspension could’ve been more logical but it was great nonetheless
6/21/2019 c7 AwronZizao
Did you just suddenly become retarded? He got suspended for helping the girl? They're the ones who tried to KIDNAP A FUCKING SCHOOLGIRL. In broad daylight, in the middle of a goddamn basketball court? What? Did the author suddenly have a meltdown?

They were basically gonna kidnap a girl and rape her, since what else would they kidnap her for? The teacher not only doesn't call the cops about the fact 3 students just tried to kidnap and sexually assault a girl, he actually has the gall to punish the one who saved her? How else was he gonna save her? Is he fucking monumentally stupid? What the hell was that logic? That was clearly utter bullshit, what the fuck? Author, I think you need to get your brain checked, if you actually think that was a scenario to actually add to this story. The scenario itself wasn't bad, yet the ending was absolutely stupid lmao.

Get some help. Is all I can say to that. I'm normally not so hostile but seriously, that was a joke.
6/12/2019 c12 Unknown Infinity
This is by far the best story I’ve read I hope you continue it.
5/13/2019 c1 Guest