for It Takes a Professional

5/20/2019 c4 PF115
Keep it goin' man. This would be interesting if Jaune was sent to Beacon for some reason. Also, perhaps the one the parts of Jaune that's non-witcher is his ability to reproduce.
12/23/2018 c4 Bagrat
I would love to see a reboot of this, I'll be following your profile page in hopes that eventually one will be released :)
12/26/2017 c4 5Kifo Sotri
I have to say, I'm more than a little irritated that this chapter was just an author's note, but at the same time it's good to hear that this may get a reboot. I hope that is the case, because I truly enjoyed reading this story. I would love to see what Jaune the Witcher would be like in or around Beacon Academy.
7/14/2017 c2 Axcel
I guess I can always thank Jaune's massive aura for his survival of the trial without having had a lifetime of eating mutagens to prepare for it. Even if his aura is still locked it is still technically *there*. Or so I'll tell myself. Besides, when his aura is unlocked the strength problem compared to other Witchers would be fixed anyway due to the enhancements granted by active Aura.
3/12/2017 c4 human dragon
i hope that you will update this soon :)
1/4/2017 c4 Guest
Please make this be a garelt x triss because I played wild hunt and yennefer is an absolute b***h that shows no respect for anyone but her self
1/2/2017 c4 yesboss21
Whens the next sparetime that you have to continue?
11/16/2016 c4 Sam hill
Maby have letho as a member of the school of the wolf
11/9/2016 c4 Jack Lycan
I wasn't really thinking in my previous review.
What I tried to say is that you should put Jaune through the trials in proper order so he can as strong and as fast as all the other Witchers.
11/9/2016 c4 1Jack Lycan
In the reboot you should put Jaune through the trials so he can be a true Witcher.
11/7/2016 c4 Sam hill
Maby you could have where there from as there last name like geralt of rivia being gust geralt rivia or letho of gulet being letho gulet I think they have a nice ring to it
11/3/2016 c4 Party man
Gust watched blood and wine dlc and I got an idea why not have Regis as like the kaer morhen alchemist
11/1/2016 c4 Guest
Could you make it so there's a garelt x triss and NOT a garelt x yen because yen is a complete 100% b***h with no respect for anyone and never tell anyone here plans !
PS could you have ciri in this story be the biological child of garelt and triss because I never liked how witchers and sorceresses where starile or lived longer then normal people so if you could change those two things I would appreciate it
11/1/2016 c4 Party man
I have a few things to ask of you first is there are no eleves or dwarf so why not make zoltan a short ram faunas
And the second is you have letho as member of the wolf school
10/31/2016 c4 Batman
Hay maby instead of having jaune going through the trial just have him train like a witcher and then go to beacon and maby teams RWBY and JNPR go to the school of the wolf for a month because of some hunter , witcher school program thing .
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »