for The Catnap Collection

1/18/2016 c11 Aloever
That's actually seriously cool, awesome timeline twist! :D
1/18/2016 c11 14The Real Chys Lattes
Oh...
That.
Was.
Awesome!
1/18/2016 c11 4Vaughn Tyler
nice
1/18/2016 c11 7Dinner
A very interesting take on the Shikako gets reborn into another village trope people seem to like these days.

I'm not sure she wouldn't notice her blood dripping, actually, i suspect she did know. The gelel stone and Shikako are a very interesting pair! Gelel seems almost desperate for shikako, for her to get anything she needs.

I'm not sure what exactly happened as she made contact once again with the Gelel, i'm guessing it send her to a future timeline? Or maybe it merged both timelines? Now that would be interesting, Obitio finding out about Tobi!

Looking forward to your next catnip update, I enjoy them immensly.
1/18/2016 c11 gwendolyn-sama
Exciting!
1/18/2016 c11 1tremeex
Ohoho I wonder if this is the same obito that was healed? Wonder what he thought when he met shikako and if he realizes it was her
1/18/2016 c11 Not-Gonna-Update
Mwahaha... this chapter is cool! Shikako saved Obito and she wakes up to a different future... hah.
1/18/2016 c11 5C. S. Stars
*blinks* wow...wait, what happened?
1/18/2016 c6 C. S. Stars
Omg! Yes! More! Please!
1/18/2016 c5 C. S. Stars
Omg. This is so awesome~! I need more of this! And the doctor. Imagine his reaction!
1/18/2016 c11 110th Squad 3rd Seat
I love it! Great job you!
1/18/2016 c11 4Mercy Of Baal
Woah...that ending tho.
1/18/2016 c11 2grifman275
Wow, this alternate time line is very interesting. It could make a really good story if it was expanded. Imagine if Shikako got into a brief spar with Minato. She wouldn't be trying to win, just trying to get away from him, and uses her various seal techniques.
1/18/2016 c11 10zeichnerinaga
awesome ending :D
LOL
the rest of the chapter isn't half bad either :D
1/18/2016 c11 5MathIsMagic
Well, this was lovely until that last bit. What happened? Did Kakashi die? Or is Obito just their sensei because he's alive to teach Sasuke. Nooooooo.

Also, I'm super impressed with your speed on this one. Damn.
151 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »