for eat my ass

8/31/2019 c1 5Bookwormgirl32
I mean, you do you, but...at least rate it M, please? What if a kid came across this? And what in the world does this story have to do with "A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
4/2/2019 c1 Guest
this shit is rated k?
6/6/2018 c1 Guest
Okayyy so this is CLEARLY M rated...next don’t even get me started on your use of the “n” word...you didn’t use it correctly seeing as you used it as a racial on to the story...WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK. It was like at most 30 words and was a piece of undeniable shit.
5/18/2017 c1 1fhl1234
Initially when I read the summery, I thought that this would be comical, however, to be honest, this is racist and inappropriate. There's a place where this should be wherehoused on this site and it's under the rated M category.
12/28/2016 c1 Donald Trump
how 'bout you eat your own ass, because too many shit comes out of your mouth, so why not give your ass some, motherfucker ass cock-sucking Mexican.
6/13/2016 c1 Guest
BRAH!
5/10/2016 c1 Masterbater
OOOHHHOHHHOHHHHFUCKOOOHHH
4/28/2016 c1 Guest
You faggot. Die you cunt faced pusssssssssssssy
4/28/2016 c1 Guest
Are you f****** serious? I should rape you
3/23/2016 c1 NolaCreola
Out of all the stupid ass shit on the internet, This has to be the dumbest shit of God.I wish some one would shove their black dick up your ass and repeatedly rape you to death so you can never write is terrible
10/12/2015 c1 Guest
Eat you,eat me and we both cum. Let us do this?!
10/12/2015 c1 Guest
Like the thoughts. But,do not need nigger talk. I am a solid white dick. Are u ready to enjoy a real man,ready to pleasure u!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service