for Honeymoon

11/6/2015 c1 25Quiet Waters
Marie? I see what you did there... :D

Wow, her songs must mean a lot, like, A LOT, to you when you've wrote all this and more as something of a tribute to Del Rey!

It's nice that Cody tried of course... but indeed, they only went to places HE liked. And it's perhaps nothing more than a healthy bit of karma (The western concept of it that is) how it all turned out, which were by the way great fun to read about, but probably not to experience!

But the epiphany and the tranquil, final scene gave this story such a warm touch after its comical buildup, which I admire a lot!

Continue the way you write now Josh, I mean that!

: ),
Kjeld.
10/10/2015 c1 DaleJr.88
Great work, looking forward to seeing more of your new style.
9/23/2015 c1 4RetiredHNC
Ok this was just adorable! I felt sorry for Cody at first I mean he didn't mean to upset Scarlett. Scarlett hitting Cody with her handbag was pretty funny. And I loved the ending! I've been to the countryside of my country a few times before and it was great. This story was great as well! I might listen to the song you referenced. :) Overall, I loved it! You're the reason why I ship Scarlody because you write them as a pairing the best.
9/18/2015 c1 10JojiMC
I've already told you how much I love the beginning before, but that opinion still stands. c: The jail and Max and Harold lines were hilarious together, and I actually grinned from reading them. And the memory about the rose petals was just perfect. xD

Oh, geez, you're on a roll with the humor. I don't think I've ever read a story this hilarious from you before! I'm snickering so much right now. You've hit their dynamic right on the dot. Ah, Scarlett and her intuition. The food... I just, I can't even. This is just too amazing. x'D

Aw, Scarlett's confession broke my heart a little. You've slipped in quite a few Lana references, I see. Why am I not surprised? And the ending was, again, perfect. I can't tell you how much I love this story. It was like it was sent from God to make me laugh and feel better after a rough week. Thank you so much for writing this, and I bet that if Lana read this, she would be extremely pleased at how well-written and inspired by her it was. c: (P.S. This is the most unorganized review I've ever written, eheh. Whoops.)