FanFiction.Net
for The Chaotic Nature of Life

9/30/2015 c5 Zeus795
Nice I like it.
9/30/2015 c5 Pavel.Fr
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
9/29/2015 c5 2imgonnadie
Excellent chapter
9/29/2015 c5 Ranmaleopard
This is really good I can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue!
9/28/2015 c5 Alex2909
seems harrys plans are progressing
9/27/2015 c5 Guest
Cool chapter. That is all
9/27/2015 c5 dean.micallef.7
If you go the Harry kills route don't do what a lot of writers have done and make it seem like the league is full of idiots and spend half the time bashing them
9/27/2015 c5 1Joe Lawyer
Voldemort had an effective method of flight, in all the time that’s passed, Harry never attempted to recreate it?

So far, it’s interesting, but for all Harry’s travels and experience, he can’t even get to the top of a roof stealthily without face planting. And as a champion of Death, has not killed a single person while in this new universe, no matter how well deserving, no matter the fact that many were actively trying to KILL him. Bad sign for the story and feels very off given Harry’s travels through the dimensions over the centuries. The JL thinks him a soldier, but I’ve not seen that in his combat doctrine, at all.

I think Harry needs to be showcased a bit better. His backstory requires a pretty high level of skill and experience and I’m just not seeing it. He should also be an old hand at establishing himself in new universes and that means a pretty high level of independence. So why does it seem like he’s going to live at the JL instead of buy or creating his own home in an out of the way place? Most of the members don’t live there full time, after all. Wanting a place that’s all his own, that he can ward and magically modify is a way to connect with him as a person, after all.

I’m curious to see where this goes, and whether it picks up, so I’ll give it a few more chapters.
9/27/2015 c3 Joe Lawyer
So Harry was smart enough to realize the Joker was better off dead, considering how often something like this had happened before and how many times the man has gotten out of prison, but as it didn’t happen anyway, I’m not giving him credit for that. He’s been making some questionable moves as it is and seems to lack the conviction to do this job in an effective manner. He's Death's Champion, but it feels like a meaningless title when well deserving enemies aren't killed by him.
9/27/2015 c5 177Firehedgehog
niice
9/27/2015 c2 1Joe Lawyer
I’m really not sure this was one of those killing was unnecessary situations. They’re the soldiers of an invading army and I didn’t see anything in chapter to indicate that Harry incapacitated them with stunners that wouldn’t wear off, or that they were taken to prisoner of war camps or anything to indicate they are now out of the fight for the duration of the invasion. As far as I can tell, they’ll eventually wake up and rejoin their army and do harm to others. It struck me as very similar to the ridiculous actions taken against Death Eaters during canon. For someone who is the Champion of Death, he doesn’t appear very accepting of it as simply a part of life and something that needs to be doled out to prevent many other innocents from dying. You’d think he’d have long made his peace with that and learned his lesson. In this situation, under these circumstances, I don’t find Harry’s actions altruistic, I find them stupid.

The thieves from the museum, I’m fine with him leaving alive. They’re pretty low level and their purpose was simply monetary profit and there are adequate measures in place, i.e. prison, to hold them afterwards to prevent them from hurting others. This reasoning doesn’t apply to Super Villains given how the prisons have been shown to not hold them long.
9/27/2015 c5 Tomon
Probably would be good to desribe the injuries he got given everybody reaction, is hard to imagine something so gruesome to shock the whole justice league. At least if we don't need to expect that half of his body is magical construct at this point?
Anyway other than this I really enjoyed thie chapter and really wonder how would the Justice react if they couldn't find him :-D
9/27/2015 c5 jp0625
Heh this Harry will likely kill off most of Batman's villians very few are redeemable like Mr Freeze or Poison Ivy. Joker, Scarecrow, Penguin, etc will likely be killed. The same goes for Super Man's. I dont see Lex living long. Most of the other heroes villians are the B team compared to Batman's especially
9/27/2015 c5 kabs9000
Thank you very much for the chapter this is awesome and amazing
9/26/2015 c5 regfurby
Maybe Harry could come up with a spell that transfigures the air in an area into having the same consistency as thick gooey soup... it would still be air, but would severely hamper all movement (friend and foe) while also simulating being drowned for those trapped inside (it's still air so they can breathe, but it would be a highly unpleasant experience). Might need some limiters on it (requires runic array? fixed area only? can only last for a short while?) though. Would still be pretty effective at clearing out buildings, chokepoints and mass combat scenarios.

Loved the little girl prank, though if Harry's usual form is NOT his base form, then how much energy and focus does he have to spend on maintaining his usual form all the time? Would it be more efficient to simply wear a mask or an amulet to hide his scars?

Also liked that you aren't bashing Superman. Coz the poor dude has been simultaneously overnerfed/overbuffed by zealous writers and bashed by haters for his inconsistencies. Hope that this Superman has less personal demons and shows more maturity/responsibility...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
268 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »