for Never trust a Redhead

7/18 c1 Max
I know this is your story but I just feel bad on how you treated Hermione and Ginny I just wanted to say that but overall it’s a pretty good story so nice job. :)
7/10 c1 Guest
This was hilarious! I’m not a big Molly, Ron and Ginny fan so this was perfect. I do feel bad for Hermione tho.
7/2 c1 2RavenWolf9212
Love it!
6/3 c1 missgsmith51
Regarding Hermione ... I hardly think you were bashing her. Mainly, you were showing how she had allowed herself to be misled about certain things (betrothals and Ginny's infidelity, for starters) rather than asking questions and finding out things for herself, as we would normally expect our resident bookworm to do. Unfortunately, her worship of authority led her to accept what adults told her without question.

"Hermione was quite angry at the fact that, in her mind, Harry had played with her feelings and strung her along for two years." Now ... I could accept that Harry had led Hermione on, if we had actually seen it happen in the story. However, there was certainly no leading on observed in this story, and we know there wasn't any in canon. It sounds as if Hermione is a mite delusional here.

I feel rather sorry for Dean, as being married to Ginny can't be too pleasant. It looks as though Arthur probably should have kept her in a chastity belt, if virginity was a condition of being able to marry her off. Her comments do make me wonder how many others there were in addition to Dean.
2/7 c1 8gabzep
This was so good!
1/26 c1 7aquapuppy912
fun fact lavender does at the battle of Hogwarts. well at least in the movie. I can't tell which this this based off.
4/11/2019 c1 Guest
-It's sad for hermione but wondering why she never ask harry about it? and still hung up with people who have power. And absurd what she learns and tells molly of still goes join there familie.. uhm really just go back to muggle side then.
-Huh what harry took luna to one event suddenly he loves her even over hermione who was always by his side.
-How can it been dean's child if they never got that far?
10/15/2018 c1 Cassandra30
I am sad about Hermione. She deserved better. Honestly Dean should not have married Ginny stating he couldn't be sure the child was his. He deserved better.
10/1/2018 c1 4Monster King
Great story
9/3/2018 c1 Guest
Poorly written OOC bullshite from some retardet Idiot
8/10/2018 c1 Goose
Straight up garbage. Pointless bashing, that's all this is. You went through all of this when you could've just written "I have the Weasleys!" 500 times and gotten the same point across.
5/26/2018 c1 MartinDeShade
Where the hell did this Harry loving Luna part come from? I stopped reading about halfway when out of the blue Harry tells Luna he loves her more than other woman. What? They went to one party as friends and he left halfway through.
5/25/2018 c1 chc91776
Decent story but you had a few things mixed up..
Dean caught Harry and Ginny in the closet.. you said harry caught them later in the story..
You also said that dean never got further than harry did with her bra out and his hands on her ass... so how did they all of a sudden shag?
Herione going back to ron was kind of a cop out could of had her just go backto the muggle world or something..
5/25/2018 c1 dashundra89
Sorry, but I never liked Hermione. She is to bossy
5/25/2018 c1 Tommy Boy R
Ha, ha. Rita, since when do you call yourself Madhatter.
When did you become completely loony? That's the biggest crap you've ever written.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »