for Inquisition

2/6/2017 c9 Tannerose5
At least Reid knows what I'd going on. He and Palmer needs to get this straightened out. The team needs everyone's head in the game.
2/6/2017 c8 Tannerose5
I have nothing to base this on, but I don't trust the sheriff. And although I'm hoping, I not sure the boy is going to make it.
2/6/2017 c6 Tannerose5
I still haven't figured out why Reid is upset. I'm reading this on my phone, so thee words are really small. I don't want to reread or else my eyes will fall out.
2/5/2017 c15 12WritingHealstheHeart
Looking forward to more updates! I can't wait for Spencer to get over his fears and just be with Riley.
1/30/2017 c14 9HexBunny
I wish I knew of a better way to update on my status but I don't. If you know a better way, please tell me! Anyway, thank you all for your comments, I read them all and take them to heart. I wanted to issue a formal apology for taking so long to finish this fic. :/ A lot has happened this past year but I hope to finish this one and work on the next CM fic in between chapters of my WIP novel.
6/11/2016 c12 12ElenaxoxoSilber
missed this story! hope u post more asap!
4/30/2016 c11 loveslatin13
I just read Hero. Now this. I'm dying. Emotionally traumatized by my love for these characters and the emotion and realism you have given them. Riley is one of the most well written OCs I've ever seen and I'm so happy she exists.
4/11/2016 c11 ripon
Just read Hero and this story through for the first time. Thoroughly enjoying your characters and your style of writing which gives good detail and time to see characters deveo but stil remains telling the story at a good pace. Riley is a likeable person and Reid's hesitance is realistic with the back story of Maeve and the events of Hero. Like this scenario of the community living in the times of the 1800s and although it is probably not realistic, it allows for some very interesting ideas. There are some errors/typos which could benefit from a beta (reigns are royal, reins are for horses!) but generally good grammar etc adds to the fluency. Looking forward to reading more.
4/8/2016 c3 Pamgs
c.f.
4/8/2016 c11 ElenaxoxoSilber
yet another awesome chapter! that dream was so elaborate, i loved it! and i love how morgan was there for reid. Their relationship just makes me so happy. I can't wait till another chapter! this story makes me so excited!
4/7/2016 c10 ElenaxoxoSilber
can't get over how well you portray all these characters. ugh, i just absolutely love it! I loled when morgan said honey badger, not gonna lie! I love these story plots you're just such a genius at writing. No wonder so many people loved hero and this. awesome job and I'm super duper excited for the next chapter! riley and reid forever!
4/6/2016 c3 ElenaxoxoSilber
Wait was reid and riley seeing each other in new york a dream? Does she really have a kid? bit confused but wow am i happy about having more to this story! i love reidly! (ship name ftw). You're an amazing writer!
1/20/2016 c7 snm1