for The Master of Death IS The-Boy-Who-Lived - Child Hero for Hire

8/3/2017 c1 Iryelb
So, I don't know if you ever plan on continuing this story but I would certainly read it if you did.
8/2/2017 c1 Hammy86
great start hope you can get back round to all your stories
7/26/2017 c1 2Mirrors Cracked And Broken
will this ever be updated? it's wonderful.
7/19/2017 c1 Guest
Are you planning on updating this fic any time soon?
7/17/2017 c1 1Korin Dragoon
Of to a good start, more please.
6/29/2017 c1 jesterod
i very much like this its a great start cant wait to read more i hope you decide to continue
6/25/2017 c1 53Enigmaticrose4
Wow, really cool setup here.
6/11/2017 c1 ironhair
This was a nice crack fic origin story..why didn't you write more?
Though I guess it's better you are focused on one story at a time
6/6/2017 c1 Archimand
o god all this potential ... and its gone .

sobs in corner, please return to this fic sound so intresting and awesome.
6/2/2017 c1 b6076b6076
more. i must have more.
4/26/2017 c1 3KyuubinUzumaki
Haha this is interesting. Just imagining tre babbled plan. Haha i wonder if you will continue this? I'd be pretty entertained.
4/5/2017 c1 6Yaw6113
Please have Bellatrix force Harry into female clothing as a baby, take pictures, and forward them to her sisters/nieces/nephews as blackmail in future if Harry doesn't behave. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot,
3/30/2017 c1 WyrdeDragon
Amazing opening chapter. The character list sounds like it could really be fun. MOD Harry with Bella, Luna and Gilderoy? Wacky chaos seems a foregone conclusion. I hope you have plans to eventually return to this so this isn't just a teaser.
3/29/2017 c1 21twistyguru
lol Oh, I do hope you come back to this fic. I'd love to see what you do with a (reasonably) sane Bella, free Sirius, and MOD!Harry as a baby Adventurer for Hire.
3/22/2017 c1 bkerrmom1
Hahaha brilliantly done and truly unique! I hope that at some point you add to this most excellent bit of hilarity!
123 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »