for Hope in a Tiger Lily

10/16/2016 c3 45tmtcltb
Really great scene between Cochise and Matt. The dialogue felt very genuine and realistic to the situation, as did Cochise's thoughts about Matt.
10/16/2016 c2 tmtcltb
This was really interesting discussion. I agree that Cochise hss significant daddy issues. Having him see Tom as a friend, but also as a type of mentor, makes a lot of sense and I really like the dynamic is created between the two. I also find the fact that Cochise thinks that goats are the strangest creatures ever is amusing.
10/16/2016 c1 tmtcltb
This was fantastic! I really loved that you wrote it the alien perspective so that we got a taste of how he perceived earth and its quirkiness.
8/24/2016 c1 111ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
8/8/2016 c3 Lady Arctica
Yet another amazingly well written Cochise fic! Not that I have a mega crush on him or anything .w. But seriously, you keep him in character. It's also interesting to see things from his point of view. I'm hoping to read more of this story, because it's awesome and I love it. And I need more Cochise~
7/3/2016 c3 19871992
Hello! I really enjoy your fic, and regarding the note you put at the end, I like the way you write, pretty good to be excersises. Also, the idea of volm-human pairings outside the popular Cochise-Tom is quite unusual, so I thought it was very interesting you included it and I hope you can explore it further.
5/20/2016 c3 8HappyHappy Sunny Chan
Really love this fic! Please continue !
4/27/2016 c3 Jela36
Another great chapter. I really like how you write. This is the first Falling Skies fanfiction I truly like.
4/11/2016 c1 A Guest
Great
3/15/2016 c2 1BoredTech
I enjoyed reading these 2 chapters, thank you for making me smile after a very long day:)
11/18/2015 c1 27StephenMcTowelie
Very well written.
11/16/2015 c2 Jela36
I really really love it! I hope you write more chapters soon!
10/27/2015 c1 Jela36
This was really good. Please write another chapter about Cochise, I like him very much and you did a great job to write about how he might feel during his time among the 2nd Mass
9/21/2015 c1 3693742
*screams and cries for another chapter*

Well, no, but I will say that this one was very good. I've been wondering quite a bit about what it must have been like for the Volm when they first arrived on Earth. And this offers a pretty good idea.