for All You Had to Do Was Stay

11/10/2019 c2 JGirlPlayz
Love the story it is so realistic and I feel like this would actually happen I hope you continue
5/21/2019 c2 7LovelyLadyAllie
I love this! The acknowledgement of their faults and stuff is perfect! My head shifts from hearing Anna and Jeremy, to Sherie and Norbert. You've captured their voices really nicely. Would love to read more!
3/30/2018 c2 Guest
Why was I rooting for Jamie?
3/13/2018 c2 2FlemilyHarper
That last paragraph. *tears*
7/17/2017 c2 8mems1223
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS SUPER GOOD! I REALLY LIKE IT!
6/20/2017 c2 Dino-Rogue
Ah, at last! A well-written, actually very good, and probably multi-chaptered LFY fic? And such a wonderful piece, too! Oh, please, please keep them coming! I don't know if this would have a happy ending or not; that part's entirely up to you, but happy or tragic, I'll read to the end, simply because I am seriously enjoying this super beautifully-written story! Awesome job, and keep it up!
6/12/2017 c1 Guest
Why did you stop?! This truly insightful and so wonderfully come back to this fic
4/14/2016 c2 3HeroesNeverLive
Please continue
11/28/2015 c1 Guest
The characterization is spot-on and I love that you addressed Cathy's dependence on Jamie and also her faults. Everyone was so quick to put ALL the blame on Jamie and even though it was mostly his decision that ruined them, Cathy contributed to it too.
11/17/2015 c2 11K Kelly
Oh my gosh, yes... I haven't seen an L5Y fic take this approach before and I absolutely love it!
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!

Write On
K. Kelly
11/6/2015 c2 L Cabra
Cant believe you updated this! I'm so happy right now! Please dont stop .. I'm tottaly In love with TL5Y and you are giving me the clousure I needed.. Had To see Jamie realizing what an ass he was!
11/6/2015 c2 2LoverandaFighter
Thank you for updating! I love this fanfic so much! I can't wait for more!
10/23/2015 c1 LCABRAL
OMG! Cant believe I found a new tlfy fanfic, and the best, no less.. thank you and I really hope you decide to update!
10/10/2015 c1 LoverandaFighter
Srsly pls update this w a somewhat happy ending. So good - I love your writing!
9/24/2015 c1 K. Kelly
I desperately need more of this I HAVE to know what happens!
17 Page 1 2 Next »