for The Meaning of Blue

12/4/2020 c5 Meg
Hey, I really like your fic, I've just read all five of your chapters. It's really well written, and I love how you've written the characters, especially strike squad! Alpha is my favourite character in the whole show (the rest of his team in a close second, and core tech in third) and it's really nice to find a well written fan fic with him and his friends in! Thanks for writing this! ️
12/22/2019 c1 Amy Hanekom
Can somebody PLEASE write a fanfic about how Jeredy and Sophia first met and came to be husband and wife, a fanfic that delves more into their backgrounds and families; as well as those of Jon, Trey, Charlemagne and Klipse? We know nothing about how they came to be who they are in the show: it would be nice if Jared Wolfson and Jeremy Padawer could shed some light on that.
7/23/2019 c5 Amy Hanekom
Forgive me for saying this, but you must be damn well OUT OF YOUR MIND! Jeredy would NEVER use ANY human, least of all his own son, for something so WRONG!
5/5/2019 c5 13gear25
holy shit i loved this please continue this don't give up!
5/4/2019 c5 2MidnightStarHunter
YEAH! YOU UPDATED!
also thank God that the mysterious nobody seems to be on Chase's side. idk why they thought it would be a good idea to take Chase's cores—if he was really as dangerous as they insisted, I could almost guarantee that it /would/ make Chase go berserk. as it is, they would take the only identifying feature Chase perceives as himself and that's just /twisted/. and I'm starting to get very angry with Jinja smh THINK THINGS THROUGH GIRL! Anyways I'm incredibly glad that they got alerted and nobody's gonna be able to steal Locke and the rest without a fight.

I'm glad that you're trying to get your motivation back. I know how much of a pain it is to look at your story and draw a blank as to where exactly it was leading up toso it's all the more impressive! and this short update has me pumped to see what comes next. I'm glad you're back! :D
5/1/2019 c4 Anonymous
This story is amazing! No one seems out of character and I love the idea that Chase is even more connected to the world of Monsunos than he already is in the series.
I have to admit that I am hoping for an update but I understand if the story might be abandoned. Could you maybe give us a status update about whether you want to continue the story?
1/17/2018 c4 MidnightStarHunter
Please continue this! You can't just leave us with a cliffie! This is literally the best Monsuno fanfic I have ever read, and I love your characterization and your take on each of their quirks. I agree with Trey that secluding Chase is ABUSE, and I want to grab the Commandant and throttle him SO BAD right now for ever thinking it was okay. Plus, I REALLY want to know what's up with Chase's temper and his glowy eyes... This poor child needs a hug and a cookie. Does his mother knw about the whole hybrid thing? And if Jon takes Locke away I will seriously punch something. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY! Chase needs to get the heck out of dodge before they try to take his cores. I love this story! Please don't discontinue it.
7/15/2016 c4 Amy Hanekom
I'm with Trey. Isolating Chase and taking his Cores is wrong - he's just a child and he is not a prisoner! It's not fair - his mother will be furious when she finds out. I wouldn't be surprised if she filed for divorce and took full custody of Chase; then took out a restraining order against Jeredy that prevented him from seeing Chase. I know I would if I were her.
6/13/2016 c4 KathWood67
Amazing chapter I really do hope you write more. :)
5/18/2016 c4 a
nice update. very well written and good to read. Write more soon please
2/11/2016 c4 13gear25
hello! i liked a lot this chapter! i wish you will update soon!
11/23/2015 c3 Fan
Very nice FIC so far. Really enjoying the mystery here. Not quite sure what is going on but looking forward to finding out the answers! Please update soon!
11/6/2015 c2 Fan
Really loving this story. Interested to see where it's going to go. Please update soon.
11/7/2015 c3 ChasexJinjaforever
Good chapter :) Looking forward to reading your next chapter :) :) :)
11/7/2015 c3 19Naniika
Plot twist ! :o I really wonder where you'll be going with this xDD Is Chase going to have special powers or powers that can connect him with other Monsunos ? Who knows, just fuck us up because this is getting good.
18 Page 1 2 Next »