for Great Fairy Tail

1/31/2019 c3 1Noble Neko
good. Link won against Erza. I would've been disappointed if he didnt. really disappointed... (since this takes place after majora's mask)
12/21/2018 c1 navy213
That was good Nick Write, look forward to reviewing another one :)
5/20/2018 c4 gwb620
Awesome chapter.
3/6/2018 c4 Guest
WHOLY crap I need to read more! Keep updating.
2/23/2018 c1 Pikapalsforever12
*Meant for Chp4 but I already reviewed on it* Wahoo! Update! Link's getting leads huh? Wonder where they'll lead him
1/27/2018 c4 Pikapalsforever12
I can wait a little longer, I bet it's gonna be great!
10/22/2017 c1 Pikapalsforever12
*Gasp* How dare you write three crossovers at once! You're betraying everyone! Nah, I'm just kidding, seriously though when I saw the notification my reaction was like "Wait, what? It's updated!" Liked the chapter and hope you keep up the good work.
10/21/2017 c3 Gussy Phantom
That was a really good chapter! The fight scenes were well written and evenly paced. They really kept my attention and had me wanting more. I also like they way you capture each character’s personality, because you write them perfectly! I can’t wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon and keep up the great work!
10/20/2017 c2 9Yue in the Stars
I love it, my only problem is that they didn't ask about his magic... Or maybe it did and I accidentally skimmed over it...
7/20/2017 c2 the missing link
not bad not bad at all
6/4/2017 c2 Navyseal
Good work and keep updating!
6/3/2017 c2 Pikapalsforever12
You broke the fourth wall! Hello Yoda Vulcan! XD Hope you like this version you're writing, can't wait till the next chapter!
6/2/2017 c2 Gussy Phantom
I really liked this rewritten version! I'm assuming that old lady was Porlyusica since she mentioned Earthland and she's one of the only ones who really knows about it. Seeing Gildarts was pretty nice too and it'll be cool he has a somewhat larger role in this than the anime. I also liked the Fire Emblem and FMA references you made! I'm super excited to see where this story goes! Keep up the great work!
5/24/2017 c2 AnoyingWaffle
just remember to ignore the jackasses no matter what they say. most of the time its just people who think they are saving the world by going on websites telling people to kill themselves
5/22/2017 c2 Server lock
Epona really, I mean your taking a lot with you already. Your restarting for Empona... I don't think I caught this story before so I might as well stick around.
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »