for Through a Mirror, Darkly

8/4/2016 c1 46Kokiri-Hylian-Hero
This really helps to understand Dark Pit better, provides insight to Pit's motives, and raises two important question that the game didn't answer: Where was Palutena for twenty-five years, and what would happen if Viridi and Palutena did get into another fight?
Ha, ha, "mostly aim at Palutena", that sounds promising!
6/19/2016 c1 Little Follower
Very insightful, you seem to have a gift for showing things from a different perspective. I look forward to seeing more of this kind of writing in the future.

-Little Follower
9/21/2015 c1 20The Mighty Gyarapie
Ahhh, a no doubt tumultuous but mutually beneficial relationship is born between Viridi and The Cool One. But the question is, if Dark Pit fought Pit, wouldn't he not be allowed to win? That's basically the same as shooting himself in the face. For the record though, it was clear during the Chaos Kin Portion that given a choice between justice and Lady Palutena, Pit would in fact choose Justice. So he's not TOTALLY mindless, it's just easier to do what Palutena says, so long as she points his Gunblade in the right direction.
9/21/2015 c1 That Mysterious Reader
;_; Poor Dark Pit! ;_; His original has a dependency on a trolling "Goddess of Light" and he needs the help of those selfish gods/goddesses to have that which he wishes for : To fly. :(
9/20/2015 c1 6Titano Man XIII
This was quite impressive indeed. I had always been fascinated by Dark Pit's character and I must say, this was a pretty good in depth look at how he thinks. The shadows of the heart often reflect ones truest desires and beliefs. And it is made clear how he views the conflicts of the gods and Palutena as a flawed and petty being. This was very well done and I look forward to seeing more introspective looks in the future.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service