for If Only In Your Dreams

2/15/2018 c1 40pinkperson
This was really great.
11/1/2015 c1 4FallingFromTheLight
This really made me smile, it's really well written!
10/6/2015 c1 14Hyper-Blossom Z
Wow. Great oneshot. Albeit I would like to see it extended into a one shot with Neal's reunion with Henry and Rumple.
10/5/2015 c1 22Meresger
You have to write a sequel!
9/22/2015 c1 6DSBJellyDonuts
Loved it! I actually didn't see the kiss coming - I was so wrapped up in the story! Hope to see more from you in this fanbase :)
9/21/2015 c1 maressaonce
Thank you so much for writing this! It is amazing. Will you also maybe write a sequel, please? :)
9/21/2015 c1 citylily
This was an amazing story. I felt as if I was holding my breath through much of it. I loved this power you gave Neal. It was such an original way to get him out of that dreaded vault. It was also fascinating to see the glimpses of philosophy in terms of the pain his soul endured in there. Neal's thoughts as he created the dreams for him and Emma were so romantic and made me believe in their relationship than much of the show did. Thank you for offering this alternate ending to what we got. I only wish this story could continue so that I could see Henry's and Rumple's reactions. But it was a wonderful and fulfilling one-shot.
9/20/2015 c1 FictionLover12
If this freaking happen...I might be happy. But I guess, its quite impossible :( :( :(