for Grim Duty

12/23/2017 c2 250CampionSayn
Sa!

Bonus writing is always good to have when the original was great and the re-entry makes it more-so.
6/20/2017 c2 4Jenmoon1
Interesting fic
5/27/2016 c2 1Dawn on fire
Would you consider writing an extra where Ciel becomes an angel after this, if only for a fun kick.

On another note, I loved this fic and I nearly cried many times.
11/19/2015 c2 2Moranx3
Okay. I'm satisfied. I love this so friggin' much, and i like the emotion and the writing style! I also love te plot itself, so as always, a 10/10!
11/19/2015 c1 Moranx3
HO-LY FLIPPIN MOTHER OF MACARONIS.
10/20/2015 c2 enchantedtigress
Awwwww! When you said a completely different direction, I thought you were about to go to some super dark place, but it wasn't as sad as I expected it to be! I like the entire premise of the story (grim reapers and all), and the title is pretty spot on... I also like what you did with Sebastian in the end giving Grell a shot at killing him (it was a nice touch). TBH, they owe Grell a lot. Then, in your Aftermath chapter, you included Tanaka and Lizzie, which was an interesting twist. Also, Ciel's little protective outburst over Sebastian was so funny (I was actually imagining it in my head XD). The fact that you included this type of epilogue was good, as it provided a clear cut end to the story that still allowed the reader some leeway.

If you perchance wanted to ever go back to this story, you might consider adding a little more from Ciel's POV.

Anyways, great story, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you in the future! Also, thanks again for your writing tips!
10/15/2015 c2 1dystonia
...I suppose it was too much to hope for, that Lizzie would receive a 'happily ever after' as well... :-(
10/15/2015 c1 dystonia
"And then he opened his eyes. That was decidedly unexpected."
It really was! Great way to use the latest scrap of canon about Reapers that we were just given in the manga, to give what would have been a tragic story one hell of a surprise ending!
10/14/2015 c2 Meggan B
Wow, you sure had a lot of ideas about what happens next; thanks for sharing them with us! But what Ciel did at the end was so heartbreaking... whyyyy did you have him do it?!
10/14/2015 c2 Patricia
Omg I love it! Please tell there will be more cause like you're the greatest! I'm so in love with these fics!
10/14/2015 c2 promocat
so good!mrs. o is scary!I read that some amerian Indians-when they wanted their captives to suffer the most painful & long toture-would give them to the women(ms o is of that ilk)great job!
9/22/2015 c1 Guest
I loved the ending, it really was a surprise
9/22/2015 c1 kanakoyuki
I simply love the sequel. The way Sebastian committed himself to ciel all because a mistake of ignorant to truly to his true desire and ciel finally has his butler love.
9/21/2015 c1 1Midnight4568
Wow! I am overwhelmed by the amazingness of this fic. Can't wait for your next one!
9/20/2015 c1 promocat
loved the ending!like sebastian -i thought it was all over for those two!great job!
18 Page 1 2 Next »