FanFiction.Net
for Opposites Attract

7/27/2017 c6 118degrees
When's the next Chapter coming out?
7/18/2016 c1 2JcSMASH
Nice chapter Hikers! I'm looking forward to reading more.
6/9/2016 c6 5Retro Wolf
Omg what's next
6/8/2016 c6 Guest
what the fuck happen
6/8/2016 c6 4slenderisbeast
Probably the best chapter in this story yet. Awesome cliffhanger by the way, it really got me thinking. Anyway, I'm going to get to the point. Both of your stories are amazing, and I'm pretty sure your new story will be just as amazing. Feel free to continue this story or your new story, even if it doesn't have the goal of motivation.
6/7/2016 c6 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter hikers, keep it up! Well good thing that the situation with Lilly went well. Guess she didn't take the growl personally so there wouldn't have been a problem to begin with. Regardin Runt, sounds like he wont be runnin away anymore and that he understands where his dad's comin from. Goin back to Lilly, I wonder what she's referencin that would concern Humphery's friends, Garth, Kate, Eve and Winston? Also why would he have to make a life altering decision as a result? Guess we'll find out pretty soon. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/7/2016 c5 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter hikers, keep it up! Humphery u better hope u get to Eve and Winston before Lilly does else Eve's gonna ream ur ass for what ya did emotionally to Lilly. Regardin Runt, I too wonder how he got passed his father. He must have used his tree skills to hop trees to get back to the den without Humphery knowin. I really hope Humphery wont be a dead wolf next chapter!
3/24/2016 c1 Guest
on opposites attract you rilly fucked humphrey and kates their charecters jerk
3/15/2016 c4 5Retro Wolf
keep them coming
3/14/2016 c4 5L111
I'm loving it so far. I can hardly wait until the next update!
3/14/2016 c2 4slenderisbeast
The only question is... Is Kate 'going on a trip' to another wolf's den?
3/13/2016 c4 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter hikers, keep it up! Well Kate and Garth are off on their huntin trip and Humphery is left with the pups and Lilly to watch. Sounds like Stinky, Runt, Lilly and maybe Fleet could be a possible problem while Kate and Garth are gone. Guess we shall see what happens. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/13/2016 c4 Guest
Hi good job on the story man and happy to see your back to writing. I can't to see if Humphrey's dreams come true or gust bad dreams. Will like all ways I meet never like Humphrey and Kate's pups. I find them will a true ripe off as that's the kinds than I can say about them. Will I can't wait to see what's happens next and what happens in Humphrey's darker side. Tell next time have a good day.

By the enclave
3/13/2016 c4 Guest
Wow its really ramping up. I feel like all this tension is going to explode soon and it'll really kick things off. Great chapter can't wait for more.
3/13/2016 c4 slenderisbeast
Awesome chapter my man! I can't believe Runt said that! It may be true, but I would want to say goodbye to Kate. Humphrey is going to have a lot of responsibilities while she is gone! Let's see if he can do it.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »