for Tie your Heart at Night to Mine, Love

2/8 c10 5Aldiggity
Great story! Love a mate Remione story! Can’t wait to see where this goes :) however I would like to say dialogue would seem more authentic if you spelt “mom” as “mum” as it’s how the brits say/spell it :)
11/26/2020 c35 3vach.tm
I binge all the chapters in a few hours, I was literally enthralled by the plot. I must say that I was worried a few chapters back 'cause I misinterpreted some things (I literally thought Hermione was going dark, I had to reread them just to be certain). Also, I was really surprise about Hermione's animagus, I wasn't expecting that she was. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us. Stay safe!
11/4/2020 c35 Rav3nsRemorse
Well we need our dear writer well! I’m sure no one is going to complain for taking care of yourself. I hope you get well soon.
Anxiety is sometimes a struggle. I’ve had quite a lot of issues with mine lately. So I get it, sometimes you just need to take a moment a breathe. Never forget to just focus on you for a moment so you can relax.
When a writer is happy their readers shall be happy as well. So I’m sure my fellow readers can agree we want ya happy and healthy.

Loved the update hun. I’m looking forward to the trio’s stand to the manipulations. Well, more like Hermione’s plan to them, and the boys doing what they’re told by her. Hehe, as always my dear, looking forward to more.
9/27/2020 c34 traceytree
I’m really enjoying this story and looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.
9/25/2020 c34 WinterOrion
Excellent chapter! The potion making attempts were the right combo of manic and determined. I did wonder if Hermione it Hermione was an animagous, but I didn’t expect her to be the owl - and for so long already. Well done! Now I need to know what happened while she was in said form after Remus was the wolf.

Regarding pandemic mode, hugs to you. It’s been a long strange rollercoaster. Give yourself some grace.
9/22/2020 c34 Fernanda21
well i thinks its exciting that Mione is an animagus, but
is it permanent or temporary? I want to know Remus reaction about Mione's plan.
Thanks for update, see you soon!
Take care :)
9/22/2020 c32 WinterOrion
I’ve been remiss in leaving comments thus far, but I adore this fic.
9/19/2020 c34 Rav3nsRemorse
Loved it!
9/17/2020 c34 11foxylittlelady
Oooooo! So happy to see this updated. So Hermione’s “pet” ow is actually Hermione. Nice! I look forward to Remus figuring it out. I wonder if the wolf would attack her as a human. Based on the story so far, I’d guess not. I’m looking forward to the updates, but take the time you need! This whole situation has been a nightmare for everyone.
9/17/2020 c6 foxylittlelady
I am rereading this to read the update. Lol. I regret nothing! I love this story
8/23/2020 c33 3badadder1
so you've sucked me into my favorite ship. I hope you come back to this soon!
8/23/2020 c20 badadder1
this was so cute. I hope he stops being dumb soon
8/23/2020 c7 badadder1
yay! wolf mate trope is my favorite
8/23/2020 c6 badadder1
oh so sweet!
8/23/2020 c4 badadder1
oh I wonder whats behind the Petronas thing!
313 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »