FanFiction.Net
for What Say You?

9/18/2019 c1 43satomika
Hahahahaha

Cute!

I hope you fleshed out the time Sōma was able to enter the palace!

Please, please, please make it!
3/13/2018 c1 3kalmaegi
I love how short and sweet and so like their canon counterparts those two are that the only thing changed is the setting. Erina wouldn't be Erina if she didn't get to shame someone. Soma is as carefree as always. Hello Shinomiya~~
2/15/2018 c1 2AnimeRanger
where is the continuation of the story?
7/3/2017 c1 Guest
This one shot is good but I had hoped for a multific to know how he got there as a palace chef.
9/6/2016 c1 1tigerlily3335
This was really cute! 3 I loved it!
1/16/2016 c1 2Lucio BetaBlake
That ending though...
12/14/2015 c1 Guest
Awesomely well-written, the time confused me though (like weeks to get to the castle by foot but Erina has only been gone a few hours) I really enjoyed it! I wish there was some additional thing though because I must admit, I really ship SoRina so I was expecting more romance. Thanks for writing this!
11/16/2015 c1 21The Red Abyss
I am really looking forward to your next update with eagerness.
A great chapter.
And it will be really nice if you continue it.
Thanks for the chapter and update soon.
11/13/2015 c1 SomeRandomGuyOntheNet
It would be really nice if we got to see how the "last part" happened and also the events after that. It's a good story, you should update it, that's only a suggestion though
11/12/2015 c1 6Intangibly Yours
I love the idea of a peasant/royalty AU with SomaxErina! I think they fit rather well!

Nice one-shot! Hope to see more from you soon!
10/5/2015 c1 Guest
Wait...this is a oneshot isn't it? Damn, what a shame...
9/29/2015 c1 Guest
I know you! You're the person who posted that picture of this prompt on Tumblr a few weeks back! Awesome story!
9/22/2015 c1 QuantumComplexity
Oh shit, this is good! Loved the way on how you did their first meeting, not like the original cliche'd cooking at tootsuki. Hot dang, i cant wait for the next chaps, please update soon :)
9/21/2015 c1 Guest
UPDATE!
9/21/2015 c1 XD
Please continue this fanfic caude its so GOOOOOOOOOD!
20 Page 1 2 Next »