FanFiction.Net
for Right Behind You

9/7/2020 c1 Guest
I'M NOT CRYING! YOUR CRYING! SLAMS COMPUTER OPEN.
10/15/2017 c1 9Nickzilla20
This was really good. It almost plays like an actual episode and expands upon Garnet and Steven's relationship. And I really like the ending. Great job. Again I already read this story, but for some reason I didn't bother to review till now.
5/13/2017 c1 MoonPoppy
Hey Lady Shadow, I have LITERALLY seen your name in EVERY comments section of almost every story I read, so I finally decided to just...check yours out.
And I'm happy to say I'm not disappointed.
You have talent, which is good!
:) your a great writer. And also...
It takes real talent to be able to make GARNET cry, and for it to make SENSE and in her character.
So yeah...amazing story, keep up the great work
12/28/2016 c1 kaylasue114
so sweet I like how Steven said he will always be garnets cutie pie and kissed her cheek
10/5/2016 c1 2Orange Dash
This was so adorable and sweet! I loved this!
9/5/2016 c1 nekopara
THE FEELS!
7/27/2016 c1 10Willowwhip
Oh my god the cutie patootie. I can't stand it! Probably my favorite I've read today. You did an excellent job with pacing and characterisation. That's something I never seem to get right. Thanks for writing.
4/25/2016 c1 1Kianna25
Awwww I loved that! This was beautifully done really showing Square Mom, plus some adorable innocent Steven moments! :)
1/18/2016 c1 Angel Star Ninja
#SquareMom is the best mom!
9/24/2015 c1 42Cookie M 2012
Awesome oneshot!
9/22/2015 c1 5SonicHedgehogBlur
So adorable!
9/21/2015 c1 13Galaxy Knight
Wow, that was intense and very emotional. I really liked Garnets struggle in this story, good job.
9/21/2015 c1 56chadtayor020