for Earthshine

I love your story!
8/21 c25 Guest
Yes! A new chapter!
7/28 c25 Guest
Great job! This was such a cute little chapter, and defiantly had an exciting ending. Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
7/28 c25 WhiskeyLily
love the chapter and the series! please keep on writing!
7/28 c25 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read what Hermione will do to Victoria. Please update soon.
7/27 c25 meldz
oh nonono please don't leave us hanging T-T
don't let anything bad happen to Teddy. please!
7/27 c24 Guest
This story (and series) is amazing! I love it, looking forward for the next update! :)
7/25 c23 Jess Chen
I'd prefer you to keep rating as it is
7/25 c23 Guest
Please don’t change the rating
7/24 c23 3Kementari13
This is so cute!

I know that it can be really hard to find motivation to write when real-life is so difficult. Don't rush your writing just for us! Take the time you need to take care of yourself. Lots of love and praying for you and your family!
7/24 c24 meldz
Awww so sweet! As for the flow or rating of the story, it's up to you. Look into yourself and see where you are comfortable with. However, I don't mind reading some steamyyyyyyy bits.
7/24 c24 NicoleR85
Welcome back! I hope everything was ok. Another great double update. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
7/24 c23 minory-chan
THANK YOU! Even though it is small it makes me happy that you remembered us and updated! I really love these series. I hope everything goes well for you and your family. God bless you and your family have faith everything will work out for him nothing is impossible!
7/24 c23 meldz
thanks for updating.
stay strong and cherish every moment.
367 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »