for Star Wars The Story of Commander Leia Skywalker and Prince Luke Organa

11/8/2015 c1 Guest
Please do ROTJ! I can't wait to read the Jabba's Palace part! XD
10/20/2015 c1 andjelija.nenic
10/9/2015 c1 Mirabelle JT
You know what, I like your style :-) It's perfect, a long chapter, all the well-known characters, some slight modification but you still managed to make this your own. Good job.
p.s: About the A/N above, people have different opinions. I felt sad that someone sent you a hateful comment, but you know, that's internet... Just take the bad reviews for what they are. They'll help you improve your skills, be mature about it even though it was offensive.
p.s 2: I'll go through all your work. I started reading Star Wars fictions this year out of boredom and hope to read all of it in my free time. Peace.
M.
10/3/2015 c1 9SapphiRubyCrys
Update soon!
9/26/2015 c1 Michael
This is a great story! I can't wait until the next one!
9/24/2015 c1 10Legionary Prime
This was pretty good but I felt like it was rushed as one chapter when it could have been multiple chapters
9/22/2015 c1 rotjfg18
Really good! :)
9/22/2015 c1 ro781727
Wow, you didn't disappoint at all! I can't wait to read the ROTJ part.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service