for What could have been

4/13/2018 c1 6Fwgaltx
This is great! Loved it! Fandoms never die, just the interest of the viewers. New ones like me come along in replacement of the old. It's like school in that sense, there will always be new freshman as there will always be departing seniors. Please keep writing this for those new Sensei lovers! -Fwgaltx-
3/18/2018 c6 Anj
I really enjoyed your whole story. I know it has been a long time since you last updated it, but I hope you will again soon. This fandom isn't definitely dead!
6/27/2016 c3 Maka
I love your story ! you really are good making stories and for this manga specifically was awesome for me because i wanted shishio and suzume being together
4/10/2016 c4 Anonymous
Love this fanfic! I always wanted suzumi to be with satsuki. Thank u for writing this awesome fanfic.
2/2/2016 c5 Shishioloverdan
Hey! You don't really know how much I have enjoyed reading this, I just LOVE IT, hope to read the next chapter soon, it's great and I love suzume and sensei's love story!
1/25/2016 c1 vorsichtbissig
Please go on with it! The fandom isn't dead!
1/22/2016 c5 10Pergjithshme
Haha, Tsubomi is great. And I'm glad she talked Yukichi into a more accepting roleish(?) :)
1/22/2016 c4 Pergjithshme
While I think that whole uncle confession part was markedly OOC, I do think it would be a difficult scene to handle regardless.

And as for most of the rest of the time, I feel you handle the characters pretty well. .

AND OMG TSUBOMI COMING IN I'M METAPHORICALLY RUNNING AND SCREAMING AROUND MY APARTMENT (because if i actually do that the neighbors will get mad oops)
1/22/2016 c3 Pergjithshme
OMG it's scenes like these that remind you why they didn't end up together—she's so little and he's so big but...it's...still...cute... *hides in shame*

ok but the descriptions of french kissing were alternately steamy and hilarious
1/22/2016 c2 Pergjithshme
:) Hm. Yes. V. cute. They are together. I mean, emotionally, if not in actuality. Yes. Well done.
1/22/2016 c1 Pergjithshme
This fandom was dead when I joined it, and while ultimately what happened made sense I just...
Hm. I like this AU. I like it alot.
1/4/2016 c5 Guest
THIS IS AMAZING OMG FIANDKAN THIS IS SO GOOD YOURE AMAZING
11/26/2015 c3 gingi
SORRY IF I WRITE YOU AGAIN, BUT THAT'S THE STORY I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO READ! YOU'RE INCREDIBLE, I'M GOING TO READ ALL OF WHAT YOU WROTE. TONIGHT.
11/26/2015 c1 gingi
I LOVE YOUR STORY. DAMN, SHISHIO IS AJVWHZ I LOVE HIM.
11/15/2015 c4 Guest
This is so cute :')))) please update!
18 Page 1 2 Next »