for Daddy's Hands

9/3/2017 c2 22Separate Entity
I’m really enjoying this story.
1/21/2017 c8 13Chaytons Angel
YAY you updated! I've missed reading your stuff. I liked the way this ended, it was sweet!
1/20/2017 c8 1Skyla Andrews
*flails* My heart! GAH! Love this so much, I'm sad to see it end, but I look forward to more wonderful stories!
10/7/2016 c7 thekat322
Great story so far! please finish it! LOL. I do have a suggestion. You can do away with the "To be continued..." its not really necessary.
2/14/2016 c7 13Chaytons Angel
I squealed when I read his response to her! I love that you used the advice I gave my own lil ones when I got that question from them!

Aw, poor Nicole, I can imagine his response to her question about her mommy will be rough for him! *cuddles them both*
1/22/2016 c6 Chaytons Angel
Aw her birthday party sounds like it was awesome! Of course Kyle spoiled her, how could he not?
1/10/2016 c5 Chaytons Angel
The way her mom died is sad, but I loved this chapter! Nicole is so freaking sweet! And look out Collin, Kyle is no doubt going to go overboard for her birthday.
11/4/2015 c4 Chaytons Angel
Yay a new chapter! I was wondering when I'd get to read more of this.

Okay, I admit, I got choked up over the room and Collin's reaction to it. And Nicole is just too darn cute. I can't wait for Kyle to see her and be wrapped around her finger!
11/4/2015 c4 NightlyRowenTree
Yay you update thank you
10/1/2015 c3 NightlyRowenTree
Love it so far
10/1/2015 c1 NightlyRowenTree
Awesome
9/28/2015 c3 Chaytons Angel
Awww.. I loved this, and Kyle is DEFINITELY going to spoil her rotten. I did notice that twice you called Nicole 'Naomi', which tells me you were working on both this and Changes at about the same time. It happens.

Durn it, this makes me want to do one with a similar idea, only have it be a female, who is changed after she has her child. Hmmm.. I'll put that on the back burner, got too many things going as it is.
9/25/2015 c2 nette0602
I always love when three is a new story. Very nice!
9/25/2015 c2 jwahl4090
Love this, please add more to the story.
9/24/2015 c2 BooBoo33
Very different ! I am excited to see where it goes.
18 Page 1 2 Next »