for The bong patrol

11/12/2015 c1 34dianaglampers177
I'm not too familiar with Redwall, but this was kind of funny. My only suggestion would be to make separate lines for dialogue. It makes things easier to read.

I like that you included stoats as one of the animals. I watched a few videos on how they hunt and it's pretty impressive!

Diana Moon Glampers
3/18/2013 c1 11ferretWARLORD
...k?
6/20/2008 c1 4Rallag
Plain weird
8/6/2007 c1 21Awsomewriter123
You reviewed one of my fics, so i decided to review one of yours! There were so spelling/grammer mistakes, but they aren't crucial. I wanna here what happens next! I think i know what happens! Please updae soon!
7/8/2005 c1 18Tear22
Heh. Very interesting. I like it.
10/23/2004 c1 19grubswiper
haha! great fic.

Grubswiper~

(Ps) thanks for putting me on your community list!
10/22/2004 c1 17undersaffiresky
Nice. I am a fan of Redwall myself. The Bellmarker, Marlfox, and the Long Partrol have to be my favs after the original. Anyway, keep writing.
8/17/2004 c1 Duel Battle and War
O_o, I wonder what happens. Please read my story, The Tail of Fire.
8/3/2004 c1 Brownblade
Thanks for the review! I made a vital mistake by not including badger-lords in my fic. i'll add them in next chapter
7/22/2004 c1 2Mind of Shadows
This is...stupid. Extremely stupid. I don't know why you'd write bad reviews on my stories if you write immature things yourself. You spelt dibbuns and Abbey wrong.
6/22/2004 c1 bballman327
Wow this is retarded, first there is a fox in the abbey, second of all you spelled dibbuns wrong, third of all a horde wouldn't be faced down by three hares, and fourth of all you added drug addicts to Mossflower. You may think this is funny but i think it is stupid
4/3/2004 c1 3TheGatheringDarkness
Hey, It's me from that 'Journy to Yellow Rock Abbey' fanfic, I didn't read the fic I'm wirting this for but I wil lsometimes, I jsut wanna say thanks for reviewing and also look for chapt2 which might be up tomorrow night or monday night, thanks again.
2/8/2004 c1 5Bunny Hooded Bombchu
You spelled 'Dibbuns' wrong. And Abbey. But otherwise its not bad.
7/26/2003 c1 38Songbreeze Swifteye
heh, nice story so far. please continue.
5/12/2003 c1 2Rob Blotnicky
Lol, interesting fic you have in the works here. Good idea none-the-less. I wonder what that plant would be...

Thank you for reviewing my fic. I am always opent o comments and critisism. :) Good work Clara200. GEt reading the books and pick up more of the accents.

Mole speech comes to mind... Ugh... lol cya!
17 Page 1 2 Next »