for Multiversal Alliance

11/1/2020 c2 Guest
I think you should edit the ZalgoVerse page since I founded this ( wiki/String_Theory)

Revelead that Zalgoverse Humanity has no Free-Will and they all are controlled by These Imp like creatures with their Strings.

And I think you should make a chapter where The Alliance Banish Defectors Who betrayed the alliance to the Combine (Or Some Combine Army) to the ZalgoVerse which The Defectors begging not to Since they heard the documentary about The Zalgoverse, and then they are trying to survive in ZalgoVerse, the ending will be that they get killed by random creepypasta creatures in there.

lol.
9/11/2020 c16 2CapitalClassShip
This was enlighten and Informative, even though i never saw Trigun i checked the wiki and Knives has an interesting power.

Kudos for Vault-Tec in Making good Quality Doors like that! Madhatt would be proud.

if the Neutron rifles arent from Killzone are they based in the guns from the War of the worlds?
9/11/2020 c16 5Shodaime Gahokage
only thing left is a prototype augmented or the Carrion watch?vjZENtOGdMkc&ab_channelDevolverDigital
9/10/2020 c15 2CapitalClassShip
interesting I didn't think he will be Op like that and eat Supes as a meal, was this Superman's version of the movie of the Elite?

I always thought it was his strongest incarnation besides the composite one used in Deadbattle against Goku.

that aside I shudder to imagine what would happen if the creeper went to anime universes and eat the folk there.

he could be dangerously unstoppable, if he is left alone and take his time to assimilate his prey just like you said.

also very neat observation in the mechanics of triggering telekinetic powers.
9/3/2020 c14 MurphysLaw89
Good to see you updating this. And the Combine grow ever more powerful. I do enjoy the world-building (or multiverse-building) you do in this.
12/29/2018 c1 Guest
What about the Chaos God of the Sea, Stromfels?
12/2/2018 c13 Guest
What about Hashut, Chaos God of the Chaos Dwarfs?
11/9/2018 c13 MurphysLaw89
Well, I do believe the phrase "shit just got real" applies here. I wonder what the effect will be on the Multiverse as a whole.
10/17/2018 c13 CapitalClassShip
All this was Informative and Brings a whole new level if understanding that other stories I had read never reach this far in the Understanding of the Warp from a scientific POV. certainly, the Emperor and other scientific minds in 40k will grow jealous of Drakken and the Omnicorp.

Let's see whats Next against the rise of the 8 Chaos Gods.

and Remember the thing about prophecies: They tend to be not as strict as you might think.
10/17/2018 c13 12adrogoz
I love the way you've incorporated the fantasy/Age of Sigmar chaos stuff with the 40K yet made them seperate and made the distinction between magic and Psychic. Including the Horned Rat!
8/3/2018 c2 El Espectador
AdC the cabin in the Woods
8/2/2018 c1 El Espectador
I only read in the first chapter and I already feel in nirvana.
I rarely do reviews. this review says a lot about how cool this story seems to me.
ps: I used a translator for this review, English is not my native dialect
7/27/2018 c12 Shadowhorror
I realy like this chapter and the war between true unity / corruption and the xenomorphs hope corruption find a way to counter them becouse it was litteraly defeated and ran like hell from there hope corruption find a way :)
7/26/2018 c12 MurphysLaw89
Been a while since I read this, happy to see you updating every now and then. If you don't mind, would you possible do a chapter involving the RWBY-verse at one point? Just a thought.

And yeah, I think you reignited my fear of Xenomorphs. Thanks for that.
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »