for The Persistence of Memory

5/8/2019 c3 16Charms22
Love it and he got a second chance from everyone. Loved the Skyeward kisses a lot, made my day better
5/8/2019 c2 Charms22
Amazing
5/7/2019 c1 Charms22
Omg I love it
3/26/2018 c3 1Soul of the Evenstar
A really beautiful story. I so enjoyed reading it.
4/8/2017 c3 ima
lobed this story thanks
11/17/2016 c3 Guest
Super writing.
8/9/2016 c3 Guest
This story is beautiful. I love it. It is such an interesting take on the whole Ward betrayal situation and you managed to pull off his redemption flawlessly! I love how he immediately finds Skye to be beautiful and unforgettable and how he remembers pieces before he regains his memories. Going through the memories was painful but absolutely necessary. I love how he could see everything from James' view to put a different perspective on everything. And Fitz forgiving him...so amazing! It really feels so in character. I love that Ward gave Coulson the what-for because it really is true, though you can't entirely blame Coulson for his mistrust. But Coulson giving Ward his real first second chance at life was so heartwarming. I'm so glad you wrote this! Show and movie writers could take a few tips from you! And him telling Skye he's known her for three lifetimes and loved her in each...and then her response! LOVE! You are an amazing writer. AMAZING. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

This, Across the Board (another favorite of mine that I've read more than once), and Fallout are the best SkyeWard fics out there. I love your work! Especially for Marvel.
7/24/2016 c3 4itsadreamanditsabitofadance
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
7/19/2016 c3 96pronker
Most excellent story - and about the name Rose, fanon has a standing all on its own with dignity, ha! I enjoy many fanon characters and terms that have arisen through storytelling here on this and other sites. :D
7/3/2016 c3 Alicia
The feels during the memories but I loved it
6/23/2016 c3 babyblues02
Oh wow this was amazing! Got hooked on so quick that I wished that there was more chapters but in a way I like this three parter. What I Iiked was that Ward got his redemption in a believable way and SkyeWard found their way back to each other. It's too late now but I wish the show would have done something like this. Or maybe if the writers are smart in season 4 they could find a way to bring back Ward from the dead and then somehow incorporate the fact that he has no memories of his past life and now goes by the name of James...also he has inhuman powers AKA he's Hellfire ;) Anyways once again amazing story loved loved loved it!
6/9/2016 c3 WanderlustV
So, I am not a Skyeward fan, but I *am* a fan of this story. You write the characters really well, and the way you use TAHITI (or the Outer Banks :) is very effective and (for sci-fi) believable. I think my favorite part, though, is when Grant tells Coulson he blew it when Ward was ready to help out. Very nicely done.
5/4/2016 c3 the-maelstrom-of greatness
That was truly... remarkable. This is perhaps one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. The way Ward found redemption in this story was unique and unlike any other. It acknowledged his serious wrongdoings, but also added depth to everything; it painted a picture of more than just black and white. Truly a brilliant story.
4/21/2016 c3 7ElizabethV
I love this story! It's a great way to redeem him a bit and give him perspective on the whole situation so he makes better choices :) Plus, I was confused by the T.A.H.I.T.I. suddenly being a good way out too.
3/25/2016 c1 Guest